New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 23d

hey all

so I now have a 2007 BFII xr6 turbo. bought with 70000kms on it. black. standard except I think it has xr8 or gt wheels on it. and premium stereo and dual zone aircon.

am happy enough so far... next steps are window tint, and maybe mild mods like pod filter and maybe exhaust.

I'm also keen to look at getting a bonnet scoop and some funky badges instead of plain ones... I think the turbo needs a better identity...

anyways, looking forward to reading through this forum.

I'm in canberra so would be keen to catch up with others in the region.

cheers

d

• Member For: 13y 3m 1d

Hi all,

Great site, highly informative, I got myself a few weeks back an 07 BFII XR6 turbo ZF 6 speed auto, 68000kms, colour silk for $24000 from a Ford dealer. So far the car drives great, even though I had to take it back to Ford yesterday to replace 3 diff bushes. Lucky I got 3 months warranty.

Hopefully in the very near future, I'll get a custom tune. :3gears:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 21d

Hi guys, I have recently just bought a 2003 BA XR6 turbo sedan. I have to admit that up until now I have pretty much been a Expensive Daewoo man having owned many different commodores over the years (probably not that interested in those though!) So this car is something different for me. It's mercury silver, auto, has a sunroof and is pretty much standard. It's done 132,000 k's and has service history.

Will add pic shortly. Look forward to your advice and info once I begin to modify the car. Cheers Steve

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

Hi guys,

Picked up a white 2007 BF MK2 update (auto, 112k on the clock) on Saturday, relatively stock, has typhoon cooler and airbox (k&n filter) and a DJR spoiler.

The car itself was previously a police car (HWY patrol I believe as it was based in Benalla, Vic)

Have a few things planned, just enough to see 300rwkw and I think I'll leave it at that, well that's the plan anyway.

Spinning up the stock 17's at 100km/h on a Hume freeway trying to overtake was a new experience!

Cheers,

Dave

post-44039-0-42511900-1297031352_thumb.j

• Member For: 13y 3m 29d

hi fellas,

Had bought myself a 2010 FG XR6T 6sp ZF in EGO a bit more than a month ago and have been lurking in the shadows of these forums. Love the site and great info around :D

Have never been into mods purely because I dont know anything about it but am definitely warming to the idea.

At this very moment, I dont have a clue what I want to do with my car in terms of mods but I'm in the right forums if I ever take the plunge

cheers

dnb

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 13d

hey guys

im tim, 20 from ballarat. had my BA XR6T for about a month and am very impressed!

finding the forum very informative and will definately be picking some brains when it comes time for mods..

car has 83 thousand k's on it and is completely stock

cheers tim

post-44861-0-64619300-1297240070_thumb.j

• Member For: 13y 2m 18d

Hey everyone I stumbled accross this site when I was searching for info on the BF 4.0 I just bought from the wreckers to put in my vl calais ;)

ill do a build thread when I get the motor fitted, saving for the 2speed atm.

Cheers, Scott.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m

Ole Whitetee, back in the day when a mid 12 was quick ( std factory rubber) . 2003 :omg:

Fark , ya got no warranty any how. Go talk to some advertisers

post-1869-0-78786600-1297306752_thumb.jp

Reminds me of the nizpro , APS , PusPup, and lets not forget the Wog or Road Salmon days.

"those were the days my fiend" etc etc

FMD :yes-sir:

• Member For: 13y 2m 10d

Hi guys, new to the site and new to the Ford scene. I have just switched from the Expensive Daewoo camp. Hopefully take delivery of my 2011 XR6T ute on Tuesday, think it will be a nice change from my tired old 96 VS 5L ute :P

Anyways hope I don't get flamed to much for my time spent in the Expensive Daewoo Camp :P