Wa Febrooary 2012 Cruise - 25Th (Night)

discostig

Massively important vote, has serious bearing on cruise  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Don't sweat being stock mate, I drove my BFII stock for 2 years!

Have forgotten most names and faces already :) I remember Paul (panas007) in the dash FG though as we found each other out there a couple of times :)

Actually I only missed one turn, right at the start. Missed the one from Stock Rd...basically the first turn of the map after leaving meet point hahaha. Almost missed Beeliar drive as it used to be sign posted yanchep rd, even checked on google street view. Luckily I noted it became Beeliar drive while making the map notes! As I mentioned to a couple of people I maaaaaaaaaaay not have ended up doing that dry run 2 weeks ago. Was too tired when I was at my mates place, just fell asleep on his couch.

The "exciting" SOR zone was after turning onto Warton Rd from Ranford (this is where Kael and Mike/XF Falcon were keeping an eye out for us). We then took a right onto Nicholson and back to Ranford.

We did make use of the backup final meet point though, left at Tydeman and up the coast, instead of turning onto Wellington in North Freo. Too many cars for that final meet point!

Still waiting on those other vids!!!! :P

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 27d

Have forgotten most names and faces already :) I remember Paul (panas007) in the dash FG though as we found each other out there a couple of times :)

Actually I only missed one turn, right at the start. Missed the one from Stock Rd...basically the first turn of the map after leaving meet point hahaha. Almost missed Beeliar drive as it used to be sign posted yanchep rd, even checked on google street view. Luckily I noted it became Beeliar drive while making the map notes! As I mentioned to a couple of people I maaaaaaaaaaay not have ended up doing that dry run 2 weeks ago. Was too tired when I was at my mates place, just fell asleep on his couch.

The "exciting" SOR zone was after turning onto Warton Rd from Ranford (this is where Kael and Mike/XF Falcon were keeping an eye out for us). We then took a right onto Nicholson and back to Ranford.

We did make use of the backup final meet point though, left at Tydeman and up the coast, instead of turning onto Wellington in North Freo. Too many cars for that final meet point!

Still waiting on those other vids!!!! :P

Thanks Steve, a very enjoyable evening, even though I was spitting chips when the rain set in as soon as we left Midland Tafe, cleared up just as we arrived at 1st meeting point.

• Donating Members

No probs, thanks for bringing your beast along! Glad you had a nice night out.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 29d

Just gonna leave this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-K2oyc9_rs

Thanks again Kyle and Tom.

I might add that most of the footage was of cars not willing to overtake the camera car that is doing 40ks under the speed limit in the right lane with a camera hanging out the window! we might need to establish this next time!?

Ill also add im no Michael Bay so there is a lack of explosions and special FX

Edited by MurdoK
  • Like 1

• Donating Members

Ill also add im no Michael Bay so there is a lack of explosions and special FX

lol! keen to watch at home :)

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 5m 29d

dont know who Michael Bay is and cant be botered googling, but good job anyways GM. love the sound of your car, might have to look into the Nispro exhaust. im always happy to take passengers that take footage, long as some1 gets me into some video aswell occasionally :). and yeah, as said, will give a heads up to vehicles with cameras so ppl know what's going on with traffic/slow speeds on right lanes etc. also if any1 doesnt want to be in them... I dunno, some ppl might want to be :ph34r:

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 25d

Might also add before I cop abuse that when camera was out the window, I had my hand in front of it to stop wind noise.

Didn't work too well but it's a bit hard to look back in a ute so didn't have much choice.

• Donating Members

Downloaded the vid to add to my collection. Nice work! Fun seeing different angles of footage I have, like the turn onto South St.