Buying A Brand New Lemon From Ford

rednuts81

• Member For: 21y 2m 3d

If these things are made in Thailand maybe a shemail has left her *beep* close to the wiring loom that's causing it to stall. On a serious note from my expriance all ford dealers are scavengers if the blue oval was not in our blood and they were relying on customer service to get sales they wouldnt sell anything.

• Get on the end of it.....
  • Member For: 18y 4m 3d

ok so they are sending the car back from Q Ford in Brisbane to Gladstone and they reckon they cant find any thing wrong with it so because they spent so much money shipping it down there and on a rent a car for me there will be no compansation at all. Those ford sluts are dumb as f*ck, that is all

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 21d

What you do is never ever ever buy anything else off them ever again. Once they stiff you into a car your on your own. Ford turned to sh!t once Polites left RIP.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 25d

Can't be too hard to figure out the president's email address...

As I've said many, many times on these forums, complaining to the dealer is like complaining to the owner of a bottle shop that your beer is no good-they don't really have anything to do with it. Go straight to Ford and start to shake it up. Once this stuff reaches the right ears you'll be amazed at the change in attitude. Not what we want to think happens but we all have terrible dealer stories.

I'd encourage anyone who feels strongly enough about their dealer experience to write to ford. Internally the talk globally is all about "go further", time to demand a bit more effort here.

I have a f6. The day after I picked it up the windscreen cracked in half, dealer didn't want to know me.

• Like 1