Please Help Me Build My Turbo To 300+Rwkw + 1/4 Mile Times

russxr6t

• Member For: 12y 6m 11d

Still thinking though, might be overkill for me. Will see how I feel over the next few weeks atleast with that set-up if I want to go quicker I won't need to re modify parts. Then again it would probably push a stock engine to it's limits anyway.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 29d

Those are some good parts and will all be usefull when you aim for 10s (oh you will, coz you won't need much more parts :) )

Hahaha yeah it's a lot of cash though that's the only thing holding me back to be honest that list of past is about 2k out of my budget that I wanted to spend.

But damn everything is the best! Thanks Henz and Blkphn for the advice....pm me if you want the amount but when I broke it down it's just expensive because there all great parts. Thinking of going the nizpro over the process west(it's 150bucks more installed and it comes with stainless piping)

• 4-inch dump, twin 4” single 4' Mandrel stainless steel exhaust

Does this mean 4'' dump, twin 4 " cats and single 4" the rest of the way? Hmmm wouldnt that be pretty loud????? Kinda don't" want yellow sticker me please" singing out of my exhaust.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 27d

Both coolers are quality depends on look!!!

Also because it's a sedan I was advised to say away from single 4 inch as there is a fair bit of drone

Maybe get 4inch dump and 5inch 100cell cat, stock cat back and remove centre muffler that should get u well over 300+

Or full system go a manta that's Wat I run twin 3inch ss wicked sound ayy