Diff Bush Hookup Mel

MexicanBatman

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d

Upon a close inspection looking for a rattle

Sadly I have found out all my diff bushes are raped

I need rear main one and both sides done

I don't wanna be raped again, so anywhere in Mel do a reasonably priced drive in drive out job in a day?

Will go anywhere really, but prefer somewhere with a good clue

Superpro bushes I think will do the job, don't want mega harsh noisy nolathane ones, unless they have improved

Please help before my diff falls out.... I would try ford, but I'd not be able to explain the inch thick rubber coating under the rear end and the numerous mods..

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 3d

Upon a close inspection looking for a rattle

Sadly I have found out all my diff bushes are raped

I need rear main one and both sides done

I don't wanna be raped again, so anywhere in Mel do a reasonably priced drive in drive out job in a day?

Will go anywhere really, but prefer somewhere with a good clue

Superpro bushes I think will do the job, don't want mega harsh noisy nolathane ones, unless they have improved

Please help before my diff falls out.... I would try ford, but I'd not be able to explain the inch thick rubber coating under the rear end and the numerous mods..

Super Pro comfort series, have had them on for a year and after a years worth of driving and about 15 passes they are in tip top shape. Funnily enough ford fitted mine, went in for warranty and they advised they were replacing the diff bush. I asked if I could supply the bushes and they said it was fine. So labour cost me nothing.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

Yep I got the superpro comfort ones installed few a months ago when I was living in shepparton, didn't cost as much as I was expecting and they knew what they were on about, which I wasn't expecting for a smaller country town.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 29d

Give MC2 Automotive a call. They're in Dandenong.... Had my diff bush and a few others done, good price.. I suggest bring in the bushes you want done. I got mine replaced with OEM ones...