Planing Mods What U Guys Think

nathanway

• Member For: 12y 7m 23d

hey everyone

im fairly new to the forums and have owned my nitro blue fg xr6 auto for 2 months now and I love it ive just started thinking about mods.after reading the forums and doing a little work I think ive got a plan

im planing to do all the mods at once after owning the car for about 7 months (first service + a month) to get the most out of the warranty, as ive done on all of my cars in the past, im gonna work on making it breath as best as possible keeping to lowsh boost levels, im goin to start buying some parts slowly maby install some if safe, so far im thinking

1000hp plazmaman intercooler kit ,battery relocate, turbo side air intake

new bov ,f6 injectors,new fuel pump , valve springs cam regrind/new cams , new leads plugs and coils

turbo manifold, turbo bag, 4 inch dump 4/5inch 100c cat 4 inch s/s system with 2 hiflow mufflers

mods to the turbo to controll boost ,lower diff gears 19inch rims with good sticky rubber and depending on how it gets power to the ground maby the shocks and springs.

aitkenvale dyno in townsville will be doing the job so its gonna be up to them in the end in terms with the cam and computer/tune diff gears

I want it to come on as early as possible and sound awsome, budget for the engine work is about 10k (what im telling the misus) but is probly gonna be a bit more just my adding the mods listed in my head, but I plan to own this car for a long time so spending the extra 5gs to make it make the power with eaze seems to be the right thing to do,

so what do u guys think of my parts list

input would be great

ill put a pic of the car up for u guys, standard and still sexy

post-47323-0-87987300-1326250203_thumb.j

post-47323-0-01487100-1326250260_thumb.j

post-47323-0-32465700-1326250301_thumb.j

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 28d

Hey mate,

Good lucks with your mods..

My suggestions would be:

• Bigger Injectors.. F6 ones won't be able to supply fuel for what that mod list is capable of. (Xspurt 1000cc or ID2000's?)
  • Coils may not need replacing as they are still relatively new and there aren't many good reports on aftermarket coils.

That's my opinion anyway.. Good luck with the mods mate!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 20d

With that mod list you may want to look at a bigger turbo. When you flow too well with these smaller turbos you end up not being able to use them to their full ability. And the above suggestions are a good idea as well.

Ben

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 9d

Forget the F6 injectors, def add surge tank, I'd be looking at a bigger turbo for sure.

I like the diff gear idea.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Cams a waste of time so is the 1000hp cooler unless your going for big power. But pretty much what everyone else has said, you will need a bigger turbo and injectors instead by the looks of it. And yeah a surge tank is a good idea.

• Skids?
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 22d

Cams a waste of time so is the 1000hp cooler unless your going for big power. But pretty much what everyone else has said, you will need a bigger turbo and injectors instead by the looks of it. And yeah a surge tank is a good idea.

:+1:

• Member For: 12y 7m 23d

you dont hear much about doing the cams ,ill only be able to put small ones because its auto is it really not worth it? anyone got a cam in the auto does it make a noticable differance in the exhaust note or is it just more go