Bf F6 19" Twisties - Where To Buy Copies?

CAM860

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 22d

I have bought various fpv copies from twisties to a couple sets of argents over the years from various wheel companys off of ebay and been generally happy, but my dad has a bf r spec with the 19" twisties and has cracked a rim in a pothole, I told him to ring ftg and he rang a couple other places too but no luck and rather than buying another costly genuine rim I said to put the spare genuine on the car and just get a copy to have as the spare (as I know the copies arent exactly the same color).

Im pretty much asking if anyone knows of any of the aftermarket sellers that do a good copy. also the factory centre caps do not fit the copies right? not that it really matters being a spare but my dad is pretty particular... and some of the sets ive bought in the past either have no badge on the centre cap or just a sticker.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 22d

Thank you for the help...

Anyway out of some sort of luck I looked on ebay again and found a single 2nd hand genuine one

• Member For: 16y 2m 30d

I'm getting one of my EOMs replaced which has a minor rash (not on the painted areas). If I can find a place who does the laser finish (which this wheel has) I'll get them to polish out.

... so I will be flogging it off in the next month. Not sure how long you can wait or whether you want a cheap look a like or the real deal.