Weight Training For Beginners

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fella's and I think Stifler will agree, IT'S NOT HOW MUCH YOU LIFT....ITS HOW YOU LIFT IT! Ask Staino, never got him to lift super heavy, but still gained size.

^^ Angina from too many kebabs.

Yeh they all asked when are you going to fix your car 

Posted Images

I saw pazzos russian fight. At the movies. Was awesome how you turned the crowd and they were chearing your name in the final round as you were delivering the finishing blows.

"PAZZO" "PAZZO"

All you curnts can farkoff. Nobody stealin my trainer bitches.

Ps. Stiflr man hope your all good. Can imagine how disapointed u must be having trained and prepped for this comp only to get some bs illness to mess u up.

Chin up mate. Youll get em next time.

Edited by STAINOnegger
  • Like 1

wot the fk is going on here...so confused.

fgxod all you have done is talk sh*t and not even contribute any good advice? or tips? or links to anything useful?

pazz while I got some time off I should come down and train arms? with ya? mine are lacking :( need to be pushed...

Going on here ? Well we had a little giggle u missed out.

Tips ? Link?

What info you need I said I'm all ears dude

Sorry late reply Glouva, been in hospital for the past week or so. Docs can't tell me what I have got besides some bacterial infection that started to shut down my kidneys and liver.

I spent 5 days vomiting and couldn't keep anything down, not even water!!!!

So far I've lost around 12-15kgs, was supposed to start my cutting diet this week, but its going to be another 1-2 weeks before I get back into training so I'm going to miss the comp! and to say I'm shattered is an understatement!!!!!

No sh*t no good man! What u goin in inba? Naba? What class where you going to do a and you talking about next month or two comp?

I saw pazzos russian fight. At the movies. Was awesome how you turned the crowd and they were chearing your name in the final round as you were delivering the finishing blows.

"PAZZO" "PAZZO"

All you curnts can farkoff. Nobody stealin my trainer bitches.

Ps. Stiflr man hope your all good. Can imagine how disapointed u must be having trained and prepped for this comp only to get some bs illness to mess u up.

Chin up mate. Youll get em next time.

Cheers Staino, massively disappointed!!! But might lock in next year and with another 12 months of training I'll be bigger and better!! :)

• Like 1

No sh*t no good man! What u goin in inba? Naba? What class where you going to do a and you talking about next month or two comp?

Thanks mate. The confirmed comp was going to be ANB, my trainer wanted me to do INBA also, then if I went well up to Nationals in mid Oct. Would have been Novice class as I'm a first timer, was trying to hit stage at 100kgs so would have been a big novice.

Thanks mate. The confirmed comp was going to be ANB, my trainer wanted me to do INBA also, then if I went well up to Nationals in mid Oct. Would have been Novice class as I'm a first timer, was trying to hit stage at 100kgs so would have been a big novice.

dam boy 100kg! you got pics post some up. good work. dont matter if you are not 100% you should still do it to get expirence and your name out there. also its good to pratice in the spot light your poses.

Nah not that, but I'm a stick to 1 brand type person. Found a protien powder that does not upset the gut so I just stick with it. Use it and let us know how you find it, and how it sit Inyour gut Some powders just bloat me up like a ballon.

Edited by PAZZOnegger

Nah not that, but I'm a stick to 1 brand type person. Found a protien powder that does not upset the gut so I just stick with it. Use it and let us know how you find it, and how it sit Inyour gut Some powders just bloat me up like a ballon.

What you weighing FX?

now 83 was 93 but I had 7 weeks off due to family and friend passing

Has anyone tried this stuff https://bulkpowders....oduct.php?id=70 One of the blokes at work has been using it for 8 months and seems to be getting good results from it.. Im switching for a few months and see how it goes.. Ordered Tuesday afternoon was at my place Wednesday morning.

sh*t I wouldent touch it bro

That cookies n cream can suck my cock

which one is that?

PROTEIN POWEREDS

hi guys I read threw this really fast and noticed we are all talking about protein powered ALLOT. hate me or love me read this.

60% of proteins are mass produced meaning the science and thought has fallin and the $$ has come into the picture for these big companys.

most protein powereds on the market use cheese as there main source of protein extraction. low key protein powereds that arent to flashy extract there source from milk. milk can be a issiue for some people as they mightg be sencertive to it. how many of you guys have switched many times and find there all the same? meaning cant eat after using it and feelin real bloated. this is because you maybe changing brands but the source is still the same. I had a guy who had this issiue he told me I dont use it anymore they all make me sick. I gave him a sample of the cnp pp which I had at the time and loved it. couldent belive how he felt great and could eat too without that sickness.

guys my point hear is if it works for him might not work for you. try using different protein powereds.

try using products that require less scoops.

try using products that dont have too many blends meaning protein poweders that have createin and nitro oxid its all crap

a good protein should sound like 1 scoop 18-25 grams of protein per serving.

why the hell would you want anymore youre body can only consume 18 grams to 25 anyway per any things you eat and drink. (unless youre on the injections you can consume more depending on what your using)

if you ask me ditch the big brands that tell you your going to shred in 2 weeks after using this 5 times a day and ditch the ones that tell you youre going to gain 10 kg in 3 weeks.

if you are a everyday user and want to get a serious protein and dont mind spending little to gain allot well CNP all the way

if you are just caual and dont mind the taste go with the golds.

if you dont care about protein but feel the need you have to take it to get big well go with maxis or muscle tech they are the leading marketing wanks out there