Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

really got a gut man? im 183 n go between 74-77, prior to hospital last year I was high 70s. honestly didnt think the 10 or so kg would make it that bad. id say cardio but pazz can iron out a better more specific response. diet is a big part

Edited by Shyfrd

• Member For: 12y 4m
ps. I'm serious what do you do to lose a gut?

I'm about 180 something tall and right now I'm 89kg. I fluctuate between 85 and 89kg and if I was 82 I'd be ok.

Hey mate, if I could give you any advice or tips it would be this.

Cut down on your alcohol (if u can) as it is seriously full of calories, put it this way, there is 90

Calories in a single shot of vodka!

Join a gym with a mate. I joined the gym about 4 months ago with a mate of mine and we are continuously trying to outdo each other, which is good because we continuely pushing our limits and doing stuff tht we would never be doing if I was just dragging my Arrse to the gym by myself.

You are what you eat, everything u put in your gob literally makes you who you are, if u eat sh*t like processed burgers, chips, ice cream chocolate etc, you are fighting a losing battle even with exercise.

Eat smaller meals regularly like 6-7 times a day if u can

Drink a truck load of water, and only water, no coke or fruit juice. A good way to figure out if u are getting enough water is u should roughly be drinking about 1 liter per 20kg of your weight per day, so 80kg is 4 liters of water per day. And when exercising, try and drink 1.5L per hour to keep hydrated..

Make yourself some goals and stick to them!!

Results will come

Remember if your doing weight training and dieting, sometimes the scales aren't the best guide as to your progress, because you'll be packing on muscle and losing body fat, therefore u probly won't lose much weight as fast as u would just doing cardio.

Also I find the best way to burn fat is high intensity exercises, like sprint intervals, full body movements like burpies, skipping, cycling, rowing, running. Anything is better then nothing mate so get stuck into it and lose that gut!!! :)

That's my 2cents.

Hope it helps!!!!!!

• Like 1

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 1d

Embrace the beer gut. Chicks respect a well earned gut. Takes me 3 or 4 rolls just to sit up each morning.

On I side note, had a dream just before I was in a punch on. Punched my bottle of water off the side table haha. Stupid water bottle wont f*ck with me again.

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 12d

cheers guys, I'm turning 32 this year and it needs to go! I'm doing two runs a week now, which I enjoy. I'm worried if I start anything hardcore it will become less enjoyable but I guess no pain no gain.

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m

upped teh weights I do by 5kg last night - was enough to leave me struggling. So hard!

Yep she did.. Right there ^^

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 6d

upped teh weights I do by 5kg last night - was enough to leave me struggling. So hard!

THERE ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^