Weight Training For Beginners

SHP Models dont even look like they do in the magazines. that's what makes it so terrible. I do my best to ignore it though. its hard to get out of that mindset.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fella's and I think Stifler will agree, IT'S NOT HOW MUCH YOU LIFT....ITS HOW YOU LIFT IT! Ask Staino, never got him to lift super heavy, but still gained size.

^^ Angina from too many kebabs.

Yeh they all asked when are you going to fix your car 

Posted Images

Under 10% Body fat is a pretty good achievement.. 5-6% is almost competition level..

Theres a Doco called I Want To Look Like That Guy, its about an average joe doing what it takes to look like a bodybuilder on all of those supplement/protein powder bottles posters etc... Started off I think from 20 something % body fat and got it down to around 4%. He was trained by the actual guy from the poster, he did it in 6 months and it goes through all the ups and downs \, and the average joe ends up coming second in a competition. A good watch..

Theres a Doco called I Want To Look Like That Guy, its about an average joe doing what it takes to look like a bodybuilder on all of those supplement/protein powder bottles posters etc... Started off I think from 20 something % body fat and got it down to around 4%. He was trained by the actual guy from the poster, he did it in 6 months and it goes through all the ups and downs \, and the average joe ends up coming second in a competition. A good watch..

Also one called Baby Faced Bodybuilders which is not a bad watch...

Brilliant! I've watched allot of crap and nothing has motivated me as much as that show.

Learnt so much stuff too, invaluable. Thanks for the heads up Mike.

Yep always coming mate, day,night,driving,sleeping,you name it I'm coming.

While training with Staino? No wonder he enjoys the workouts so much!

On another note I need a pimp ring like Arnie!

Edited by AirStrike

PAZZO, dont use the portable bench that is around the power rack area. it damn collapsed on us yesterday, lucky the pins were set and didnt fall on us...I dont think the rating on it will be high as it uses a single bolt to hold the incline part up

Can anyone recommend any good bodybuilding coaches/trainers in the west? Looks like I might be moving there in the not too distant future.

Someone that's done contests and that would be preferred so they know what they are talking about.