Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 22d

Awesome stuff mate. What are you weighing in at?

Mate I was up around 139kg with a LOT of bodyfat. Have manage to bring that down to 133.45 as of this morning using intermittent fasting and a lot of lifting. Probably got another 10kg of bodyfat to lose at least. So my weights coming down and my PBs keep going up so my percentage are getting better. I'm 187cm as well

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 11d

Agree with you 100% Pazz. I used to be about the weight I was pushing when I was a little tacker, but after a few years of proper training you realise its not about that. When you're bodybuilding, as long as you have everything else right (recovery and food intake) and the number on the scales keep going up you're happy!!

But for the bloke above, it will be interesting to see how much he weighs to see his power/weight ratio.

Oh yeah Pazz, I'll admit it, definitely have that and have had it for 4-5 years. I've never looked in the mirror and thought sh!t yeah im sporting some size. ha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 29d

Sometimes I look in the mirror and say, fark I'm skinny. Just messes the fark with me, then I look at other guys and always comparing and trying to guess there weight,arm size, and so on. Then I think they are bigger than me when there not. Sometimes gets you down and that's when I pig out on food.

• Menace
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 29d

bit off topic but Ive noticed after intense kickboxing/muay tai sessions my lungs are sore sometimes... like it hurts to cough kinda sore.

Think its something I should be worried about?

• Donating Members

Sometimes I look in the mirror and say, fark I'm skinny. Just messes the fark with me, then I look at other guys and always comparing and trying to guess there weight,arm size, and so on. Then I think they are bigger than me when there not. Sometimes gets you down and that's when I pig out on food.

haha.. I do the exact same thing. I'll say to my training, I want to look like that bloke.. he'll come back and say why? You're bigger, more developed etc than he is. But yeah I cant see it!!!

and if im out and I'll see a little bloke with a fair rig, I'll think he's bigger than me even though he's only 5'10" and weighs 80kgs...

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 9d

Mate I was up around 139kg with a LOT of bodyfat. Have manage to bring that down to 133.45 as of this morning using intermittent fasting and a lot of lifting. Probably got another 10kg of bodyfat to lose at least. So my weights coming down and my PBs keep going up so my percentage are getting better. I'm 187cm as well

How do you find the intermittent fasting? I've seen and heard a lot of great results. I follow a 'if it fits in your macros' style diet and find it's heaps better then the old 8 meals a day stuff.

• Donating Members

How often are you lifting a lift? Do you struggle with energy with this way of eating?

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 24d

Brushed teeth right handed for first time in over 6 weeks.

Shoulder improving rapidly now. Couple days ago I physically could not get it in that position, not just pain, it was just locked up.

Am dieing to get back to gym.