Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Member For: 12y 11m 19d

Asked if either of you knew him...

He's one of my old man's close friends. Top guy from all accounts I've heard, really unlucky to not make it big in the states.

its not what you no its who you no. you could have a world champ living next door to you but they dont no that because they got a sht manager

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 1m

its not what you no its who you no. you could have a world champ living next door to you but they dont no that because they got a sht manager

LOL what? Seriously, look at my post again & tell me how you didn't just reply with some useless jargon that had nothing to do with the subject matter.

LOL what? Seriously, look at my post again & tell me how you didn't just reply with some useless jargon that had nothing to do with the subject matter.

okay ill write it in another way.....my mate plays professial baseball in nz went to usa to get signed up couldent came back some guy saw him playing one day and took him back there and got him a 3 year contract.

I understand im not saying your guys sht or his manager is sht its just tough out there. you no in afl 10 players get picked every year and most of them end up on the rookie list and dont get a game some times all season. and how many players are out there in all of australia.

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 23d

can we go back to talkin bout fighting each other?

kv still wants to fight you fgxod.... for the title...

reminds me of a fight I once had, fighting this army jock with spikey blond hair... he threw a sonic boom at me then did a summersault kick, but I got all forward, down, down forward, forward + heavy punch on him and KO

• Like 1