Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 11d

Whats the best way to help boost my results from gym. Mate said get on the testosterone.

True?

Nutrition is the best way without 'assistance'. Have to eat big to get big!

Also pre workouts raise your cortisol levels which reduces your protein sythesis and prevents tissue growth. However supplementing with Vit C can help reduce cortisol levels after training.

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 3d

Dbol for sure. He also said you wake up with a hard on every morning.

Ill take the dbol and the mrs can take the hard on. Team effort.

Dbol? Possible side affects besides getting big. He also said it was oral taking to.

That's what I thought.

Mate I can't say do it and I won't say don't.

But here are some points to consider.

One it's illegal.

Two if your aim is to lose weight this won't help.

Three it will kill your natural testosterone for a while. So don't do it half assed if you decide to. Go big or don't bother. Those two alone are not enough.

Four have an exit strategy. You need to know what to do if you start getting boobs and how to cycle off. Plus how to get natural test going again.

Five train hard for several months before hand. Guys that get strait in gear tend to break themselves.

Six don't do it alone.

Seven I did it around your age. It was fun and I loved it. Having said that it's not something I would do again.

• Like 2

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 14d

Im not a cat or a dog. Ill ask the wife if im a horse but I think she will say no. Lol

Animal use only?

Is it even safe?

Never seen a dog or cat with abs.

If I do take it will I look like this92f358d9dc5cfb28f7bb1d7c2bbd242b.jpg

Edited by Bizkets is fat?

• Member For: 9y 9m 25d

Haha to be honest I wouldn't touch it, no such thing as a safe steroid in my opinion. You can take safer ones then others and better manage cycles but in the long run they will all do damage. I just have this stored away from my powerlifting days, I use to compete nationally but I never got on it, was just given to me by a friend.

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 14d

Haha to be honest I wouldn't touch it, no such thing as a safe steroid in my opinion. You can take safer ones then others and better manage cycles but in the long run they will all do damage. I just have this stored away from my powerlifting days, I use to compete nationally but I never got on it, was just given to me by a friend.

well I only started gym 5 months ago after being a chain smoking alcoholic for the last ten years. Sick of being a fat farker and doing it for my son and wife. Lost 15 kgs already and shoting for 15 more. Was 114.35. << PIG...

Have improved so much from where I started. Was doind flooring before the easy gov job.

Gym workouts have increased.

Bi curls. Started and struggled around 12kgs now can move the 16-18kgs pretty easy.

Dead lifts I had no grip. Weak hands and forearms. Started max 60 including bar weight now up to 120 on a good day 135kgs.

Bench I was piss weak. 40 kgs and I was stuffed. Now.

Inclined upto 80, flat 80, and declined 90. Also did get upto 240 leg press and 90 squat.

Pull downs 77kg and can now do tri dip on my own weight 100kgs.

Still cant do a farking chin ups still. Ill get one out then im done. Lol

Seated military lifts upto 50-60 and standing calf raise 80kgs.

Just trying to do more cardio now.

Roids ill give a miss for now and just hit up maxs 12 week challenge.

Avatar name to be changed to slim bizkets in 3 months hopefully. Will post pics at end of the challenge.

Cheers.

Edited by Bizkets is fat?
  • Like 1