Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

I've just been in a really crappy place for a long while now biz...I've had pockets of inspiration where I've lost some weight and started exercising but my weight has yoyo'd significantly over the last few years...I'm currently at the heaviest I've ever been and I'm struggling hugely to pull my self out of the rut I'm in. I know all the theory of why I've put on weight, but trying to do it by myself clearly isn't working...

My old lady said she's worried about me...reckons I'm lonely and depressed and my health is both the reason and result...sounds about right...

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 7m 22d

just when your feeling down go for a walk . Clear your head. might have to cut down the pizzas with cartoon pics in the box a little but dont give it up. I farking love pizza I even ran a shop for 7 years. angry get a boxing bag and smash it. I punch the power metre. lol.

cheer up buddy there is people alot worse off. ( gt with ebay stripes) poor buggers. keep in there you will find something that will motivate you. mine was having my son. 80beers a week minimum 35 smokes a day. still love the brews but everything in moderation.

a sexy pt should get you up and running if not get some sick wheels and forest gump that sh*t. my new wheels990af48a6b4d8c8d08a083e2551dc7e4.jpggoing from bike to running. bye bye guts

• Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

I've just been in a really crappy place for a long while now biz...I've had pockets of inspiration where I've lost some weight and started exercising but my weight has yoyo'd significantly over the last few years...I'm currently at the heaviest I've ever been and I'm struggling hugely to pull my self out of the rut I'm in. I know all the theory of why I've put on weight, but trying to do it by myself clearly isn't working...

My old lady said she's worried about me...reckons I'm lonely and depressed and my health is both the reason and result...sounds about right...

Hey stripes,

I totally feel your pain dude,

I've always been an ok size until I had hudo and the pregnancy was fine but the after was crap. I started hitting the gym hard and felt amazing ... Lost weight and toned up heaps.

The last 8 months however we had a pretty crappy thing happen and lost a close family member and since then I've basically lost my crap again lol. I had post natal depression that was kinda improving then totally plummeted when that happened and as a result I have put on like 20kgs which is massive for me! I'm by far the biggest I've ever been at the moment which sux. Then when u feel ahut better u are still left fat and then feel crap again so then u do nothing and eat more.

I was polishing off a bottle a night more frequently than anyone should. And that goes hand in hand with fatty crappy food.

Any who I went to the docs about a fortnight ago and decided enough of feeling crappy and long story short it has helped a lot!!!

It's been 3 weeks since I've drank including two parties I didn't drink at, and also the last week I've been clean eating and lost 3.5kg.

If u feel sh*t I can't advise u strongly enough to get help from someone or something coz it only gets worse And spirals before u know it.

Hope you feel alright

On the up side I am hitting the clean eating and gym again and can't wait to get back some muscle and drop some fat :)

Tracking my stuff on paper works so well for me so I use a food journal but all of the ones I like didn't have a big fitness section or anything I wanted, so I made one up myself to track my own shat

Turned out ok

2D57DA9D-D5D9-487A-BAAE-B8E537B49045.jpg

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Thanks fluff, that's pretty much same for me (minus prenatal and +a bit more weight) caught in a spiral of being embarrassed and down about being fat, so eat as a comfort type thing then feel even worse as a result...

I'm actually waiting to hear back from my cousin (who used to be a GP) for a recommendation of someone to go see to help me work through all my sh*t. If I don't get my head sorted then I'll just keep going in circles like I have been.

Glad to hear things are improving for you though fluff, that's great!

• 2 weeks later...