Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 6d

Nah not that, but I'm a stick to 1 brand type person. Found a protien powder that does not upset the gut so I just stick with it. Use it and let us know how you find it, and how it sit Inyour gut Some powders just bloat me up like a ballon.

Edited by PAZZOnegger

• Member For: 12y 10m 27d

Nah not that, but I'm a stick to 1 brand type person. Found a protien powder that does not upset the gut so I just stick with it. Use it and let us know how you find it, and how it sit Inyour gut Some powders just bloat me up like a ballon.

What you weighing FX?

now 83 was 93 but I had 7 weeks off due to family and friend passing

Has anyone tried this stuff https://bulkpowders....oduct.php?id=70 One of the blokes at work has been using it for 8 months and seems to be getting good results from it.. Im switching for a few months and see how it goes.. Ordered Tuesday afternoon was at my place Wednesday morning.

sh*t I wouldent touch it bro

That cookies n cream can suck my cock

which one is that?

• Member For: 12y 10m 27d

PROTEIN POWEREDS

hi guys I read threw this really fast and noticed we are all talking about protein powered ALLOT. hate me or love me read this.

60% of proteins are mass produced meaning the science and thought has fallin and the $$ has come into the picture for these big companys.

most protein powereds on the market use cheese as there main source of protein extraction. low key protein powereds that arent to flashy extract there source from milk. milk can be a issiue for some people as they mightg be sencertive to it. how many of you guys have switched many times and find there all the same? meaning cant eat after using it and feelin real bloated. this is because you maybe changing brands but the source is still the same. I had a guy who had this issiue he told me I dont use it anymore they all make me sick. I gave him a sample of the cnp pp which I had at the time and loved it. couldent belive how he felt great and could eat too without that sickness.

guys my point hear is if it works for him might not work for you. try using different protein powereds.

try using products that require less scoops.

try using products that dont have too many blends meaning protein poweders that have createin and nitro oxid its all crap

a good protein should sound like 1 scoop 18-25 grams of protein per serving.

why the hell would you want anymore youre body can only consume 18 grams to 25 anyway per any things you eat and drink. (unless youre on the injections you can consume more depending on what your using)

if you ask me ditch the big brands that tell you your going to shred in 2 weeks after using this 5 times a day and ditch the ones that tell you youre going to gain 10 kg in 3 weeks.

if you are a everyday user and want to get a serious protein and dont mind spending little to gain allot well CNP all the way

if you are just caual and dont mind the taste go with the golds.

if you dont care about protein but feel the need you have to take it to get big well go with maxis or muscle tech they are the leading marketing wanks out there

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 19d

dam boy 100kg! you got pics post some up. good work. dont matter if you are not 100% you should still do it to get expirence and your name out there. also its good to pratice in the spot light your poses.

Na don't have any pics. Was going to do a before cut and after but.. Would not be comfortable in myself going up there and not being the at the best I could have been.

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d

interesting xod, happy for you to explain why im all for reading new info around here.

I remember once buying serious mass by the ON brand once. and the scoop was like a small shovel. it was fkn huge!