Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 20d

I saw pazzos russian fight. At the movies. Was awesome how you turned the crowd and they were chearing your name in the final round as you were delivering the finishing blows.

"PAZZO" "PAZZO"

All you curnts can farkoff. Nobody stealin my trainer bitches.

Ps. Stiflr man hope your all good. Can imagine how disapointed u must be having trained and prepped for this comp only to get some bs illness to mess u up.

Chin up mate. Youll get em next time.

Cheers Staino, massively disappointed!!! But might lock in next year and with another 12 months of training I'll be bigger and better!! :)

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 20d

No sh*t no good man! What u goin in inba? Naba? What class where you going to do a and you talking about next month or two comp?

Thanks mate. The confirmed comp was going to be ANB, my trainer wanted me to do INBA also, then if I went well up to Nationals in mid Oct. Would have been Novice class as I'm a first timer, was trying to hit stage at 100kgs so would have been a big novice.

• Member For: 12y 10m 27d

Thanks mate. The confirmed comp was going to be ANB, my trainer wanted me to do INBA also, then if I went well up to Nationals in mid Oct. Would have been Novice class as I'm a first timer, was trying to hit stage at 100kgs so would have been a big novice.

dam boy 100kg! you got pics post some up. good work. dont matter if you are not 100% you should still do it to get expirence and your name out there. also its good to pratice in the spot light your poses.