Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 6d

From personal experience... Us guys who do fight MMA don't go around picking fights...

I know after all of my training, I could f*ck just about anyone else up... But I don't go around spruking it... Guys who boast about it are full of sh*t and don't know what hard work is...

• Like 3

• A much better forum

Yeah man... Trained jhu jitsu/ Maui Thai for 2 months... 7 days a week, 8-10 hours a day... Was raped after it... Went from 132kgs to 110kgs... Now sitting on 115kg...

Still thinking about going pro and moving to Sydney... Hate fighting in square rings... Need an octogon... Have a 9-0 amatuer record with a disqual after knocking a guy out with my knee when he had his hand on the ground. Was f*cking annoying...

What's your record like? Still in Heavyweight? Would be good to fight someone and have it last more than 2 minutes...

• Member For: 12y 10m 27d

Yeah man... Trained jhu jitsu/ Maui Thai for 2 months... 7 days a week, 8-10 hours a day... Was raped after it... Went from 132kgs to 110kgs... Now sitting on 115kg...

Still thinking about going pro and moving to Sydney... Hate fighting in square rings... Need an octogon... Have a 9-0 amatuer record with a disqual after knocking a guy out with my knee when he had his hand on the ground. Was f*cking annoying...

What's your record like? Still in Heavyweight? Would be good to fight someone and have it last more than 2 minutes...

if you want my details and training info pm me im located in st.kilda come down if you want to get serious as we have better potencial hear then sydney IMO

• A much better forum

Nah, happy with my coach and team at XFT.

Will see what happens and see if I can get a fight in Sydney soon.

They have asked me to go on The Ultimate Fighter... But my Mrs doesn't want me gone for that long an they're not sure when the next heavyweight TUF will be... They wanted to bring it to Aus, however, there definitely isn't enough heavyweights here...