Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

No need, when you do do cardio you want to be full of energy and really smash it hard. Weak and hungry as you are when you wake up isn't gonna allow you to do that.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m

Ok so do all that, but workout (just some cardio) before breakfast?

Go for it mate. What Ive learnt is you have to try a variety of exercies/routines/time of day etc and see what works for you and what doesn't. When I trained cardio in the morning I would always have a banana or something beforehand. I found I could do pre breakfast cardio but weights I struggled for energy and scrapped the idea(as well binge eating after a workout cos I was so damn hungry).

PS if doing cardio before bfast make sure to do at least 20mins...that's some magic number for when the body starts burning fat once liver glycogen is depleted (happy to be corrected)

Edited by JGP

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 7d

Think I might have a crack tomo as I won't have any time in the arvo/night..

If I feel my body doesn't like it, I'll stop, simple... Plus I don't see anything wrong with a big brekkie as long as your eating the right stuff..

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d

mike, get a dog, walk em every night. cost you nothing to walk them. free exercise

you will need to build up to physical work, start of easy and over the weeks build it up. not all at once.

just remember to go easy on the carbs.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 7d

Yea I've got the food side of it sorted.. Doing a bit of research I found a few sites saying that its good to workout before breakfast as theres nothing in your system and you burn more fat than if you did it after breakfast. A few days a week I can't train the usual times and mornings is the only option..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 13d

Yea I've got the food side of it sorted.. Doing a bit of research I found a few sites saying that its good to workout before breakfast as theres nothing in your system and you burn more fat than if you did it after breakfast. A few days a week I can't train the usual times and mornings is the only option..

Everybody's body reacts different, some say to train on an empty stomach before breakfast and other recommend to train between 4-6 afternoon another good time to train as its another way to burn fat.

If training before breakfast soon as you finish training a protein shake and meal to start your day with another 4-5 small meals is perfect not forgetting your water intake.

Allot of people train but don't drink enough water and still drink redbulls and fizzy drinks if you cut these away in a 4 week period your results in weight loss will show when you weigh yourself.

I stopped training new years for 4 months and have been back at the gym in the last 5 weeks, I noticed my muscle turned to fat and lost all my strength in weights so my goal is to loose weight in the next 2-3months.

I want to hit 90kgs (xmas time I was weighing 111kg bulk training) now am 96-98kgs slowly have lost 4-5kgs in that time and have been eating better leaner and more but limited cardio with more reps in the gym and little time to rest and chit chat like others do.

Edited by nick d

• Member For: 12y 1m 25d

T3 thyroid peptide look it up

know someone taking that's eating maccas twice a day on top of his normal daily diet and doing his best to fit in a kebab as well everyday and losing kilos just to see how well it works...and let me tell ya the thing works wonders...

or a little something called clenbuterol works like magic as well!

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d

If I take 1000mgs of sustanon will I get big????

You need to start on 1ml -2ml a week an build that up and then taper down over a 6 week period. Best used with decca... and yes you will get big fast ..but only if your eating properly and training properly. The follwing day after taking Sus250 you will throw the weights around that you were struggling on.