South Cruise

EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Hey Her, I wouldn't be - thought you had hit a new high in cruise announcement presentation :roflmbo: and here I was thinking - finally a bit of elegance in the cruise scene :thumbsup:

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

List so far - think Her XR6 Turbo is waiting on some more PM replies :thumbsup:

CRUISE LIST:

1. Her XR6 Turbo

2. humms

3. micheal

4. turbochooka

MAYBE:

reaper_xr6t (for Peninsula only)

Tilvo

4 cars is actually a pretty good number for twisties :drivingalong:

Edited by EvilDaifu

• Member For: 12y 11m 18d

so I got up this morning at 5:00am and left home for Hobart at 5:30 and only just got home (9:50PM) so if this jibberish I speak is jibberish im sorry.

just wanted to say that todays cruise was fantastic. would like to say thank you to @her xr6 turbo and @turbochooka for making the effort to attend. id like to voice another huge thank you to @her xr6 turbo for taking the time to suss out the map, set the route and for contacting members and making them aware of the day we (mostly she) had planned, I can't thank her enough.

whilst on the topic on @her xr6 turbo and her cruise planning skills I can't say enough how important it is for all the guys/gals to get behind her with future cruises in the state. She needs to know who's keen for these kinds of events and people need to collaborate with her on areas which they think may be suitable for driving.

anyways rant over. fantastic day. wake up everyone, your in the best state in the country for driving, get off the highway and have a crack :)

• Member For: 15y 7m 10d

So anoyed I couldnt make it but after finishin work at 7am. this morning I just wanted tp sleep and 5 to 6 hrs drivn I woulnt have handled. So very sorry I didnt make it. Hope there is another cruise woth more ppl in future. Think I seen her xr6 in laurdale at about 230 when I was headin bk down to penisular may have been another blue xr6 turbo though.