Btr 4 Speed

griffo240

• Member For: 12y 4m 25d

Yarra Valley for me too. Tony built me a trans that drives like a stocker, but chirps into 3rd gear. Got it built in 2006 to hold 327rwkw. It hasn't missed a beat. For the last 12 months it's had 400rwkw to deal with and still been 100% reliable. Tony is a top bloke too. I would recommend his shop to anyone.

My 4 speeds clocked over 100, 000 kms and havnt had to rebuild or replace anything other than the trans fluid service.

Yarra Valley for me too. Tony built me a trans that drives like a stocker, but chirps into 3rd gear. Got it built in 2006 to hold 327rwkw. It hasn't missed a beat. For the last 12 months it's had 400rwkw to deal with and still been 100% reliable. Tony is a top bloke too. I would recommend his shop to anyone.

That sounds awesome guys! My auto bloke in Canberra called him to talk to him about it all and he said he can build them for like 6k and they will hold 1000hp, but he also said there not BTR's but out of like Nissan 4x4's or something.

Still sounds awesome though and weill definatly be looking alot more into it.

Thanks everyone

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 1m 8d

That sounds awesome guys! My auto bloke in Canberra called him to talk to him about it all and he said he can build them for like 6k and they will hold 1000hp, but he also said there not BTR's but out of like Nissan 4x4's or something.

Still sounds awesome though and weill definatly be looking alot more into it.

Thanks everyone

that would be the Re box out of an infinity and also in some patrols, commonly known as a jatco 3spd with overdrive, $6000 will be for trans only this conversion costs closer to $10000 with all associated parts/labour to fit etc. BMS, Wollongong Autos and GZM also do this conversion......

• Member For: 12y 4m 25d

that would be the Re box out of an infinity and also in some patrols, commonly known as a jatco 3spd with overdrive, $6000 will be for trans only this conversion costs closer to $10000 with all associated parts/labour to fit etc. BMS, Wollongong Autos and GZM also do this conversion......

Yea they said it still need other parts.

But if I was going to spend that amount on it (close to 10k I mean) then I would go to Als Proglides where I talked to a bloke who went there and got a C4 fully built, shifter, fully man, Stallie, tailshaft and rated to 1200-1300HP drive in drive out (sort of, still have to get your tuner to make it all work) for $8,000!

So I would much rather that!

Thanks to everyone though for your info and experiance