E85

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

I can give you a horror story about every single one of those workshops you've just named Jet. sh*t does happen to everyone.

But regardless keep the conversation civil and factual please sweetheart.

Slanderous comments, or those inciting hatred/stirring sh*t up for their own enjoyment, toward any person or entity will not be tolerated.

so can I I totally agree but thoses were MAINLY the earlie days there should be next to no reason now days

and I will precious :P

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d

can I ?

its just relivant to this thread e85 tricky shizz for some

I like the carry on , dont get me started on "proven cars"

Mmmmate.....the ford calibration in Lambda based. This means that all you have to do is change the stoich ratio and any blend of ethanol will fire.

e85 is in no way tricky to tune using the ford PCM and I guarentee it won't be a fuel issue...it would have been something else.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9d

Don't tell him what he doesn't want to hear, we will never hear the end of it.

I don't want to start a rant. It's just that if people are better informed then they have a greater capacity to appreciate that a larger issue maybe at play.

Having said this I did have one tuner telling me years ago he just down scales the crap out of the Injector slopes to meet the fuel demand..... everyone here would crack up if I let it out! ps don't bother trying!

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

the quote e85 is tricky shizz for some is a flat out piss take at a particular ( thing,place,person) sorry I will lol after the funnys next time lol hahah

I get it some prius tuners prolly get it but I was just winding up the situation

yeh a very unhappy customer to say the least and a very basic set of mods

42lb,cooler,cat it should of been a walk in the park, car made 320 here in sa. also did 120mph in heathcote the time is still in the top 25 fg list even had tolly through it at one stage , was a weapon on the street for rollons used to smash my ba on rollons but that was ages ago car got stripped back to stock and sold to an interstate customer then after the sale found out the owner had mods laying around and braught them off him. that's why the tune file can be loaded onto the flash 3 here in s.a and loaded into the car and everything bar a check up on a dyno should prove this car all good

as long as the mods got installed properly

Point noted Jet. Winding up the situation just ain't worth it and as you know the situation goes sth quickly! Anyways how's the winter e85 situation going per east? You lads getting the cars started ok with the very cold mornings?

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 12d

First 98 tune by spiro at Autotech 15psi stock actuator AND 15psi the whole rev range! Wanted a new E85 tune CHE seemed reputable! Good

Price but fark me! 21psi safe hahaha! Now I have to fix things that I can't prove they rooted! My whole Turbo to dump was solid WHITE and numerous heat cracks. Now back to Autotech I go lesson Learnt! Need a exhaust done go to an exhaust shop! Need eyes tested go to an optometrist! Need a tune go to a bloody TUNER! Not seine who has a dyno Crammed in the corner.

Why did you try someone else, were you unhappy with Spiro's tune?

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9d

You've got some sucking up to do.

Claim temporary amnesia.

Edited by Henz
  • Like 2