In The 500Rwhp Club

f6mark

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 17d

^^^^ haha - f.a.g comment was about the pink growler, lol.

If you want to mod an FPV without raping it, Marky's car is a very good example of how to do it right IMO. The only thing it really needs now is some decent rubber.

Edited by Bomber
  • Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 22d

Couldn't agree more Bomber, only thing will be deciding to stay with standard rims or go for wider aftermarket ones, as the stock 19's can't take anything wider than a 255 safely

PS - now that the safe street tune is all set up, I reckon push it up to the limit as I reckon with this setup it should now be able to crack 400rwkw :training:

Edited by Howsee
  • Like 1

• Donating Members

I'm running the 595 evos in 275's and am very happy with them so far. Hi-Torque get them at a very good price. Marky loves his argents so will either have to go maximum size on them or buy some aftermarket copies in 9.5" and run 275's. I think you can get the argent replicas in 19's and 9.5". That would be the best go IMO. He does like his powerskids though, lol.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 22d

I was told that you could only get the 9.5 argent copies in a 20"??? If you find out you can get them in a 19" let me know :-)

• Donating Members

The current set-up will do e85 and should crack near 430rwkw on it. Trouble for us on the goldie though (and SEQ in general) is we can only really get eflex unless you buy bottled, or travel. Where the car is now though, I'd be doing tyres and tailshaft. That will pretty much make it bullet proof and should run 11.5's all day - 11.00 with a good 60 foot.

• Like 1