Rota Wheels, Who's Got Them And What Size's Ba-Bf

smXR6

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 8d

Yeah mate I actually have a 2nd pair of Rota Grids that are 9.5 +35 which I can use for track days & throw on some semis in a 275 or 285 but to run the 9.5 +18 I had to have the rear gaurds professionally rolled2d97b36ca7859cac1cf951a455db524a.jpg

• SLY
  • Member For: 4y 8m 28d

Ahk, so in order for me to have any tyre on those rims over 265 I would have to go 18,9.5,+35 instead on 18, 9.5,+18. So a 265 wouldn't fit on a +18 or it will rub or poke out to much.

Do the +35 sit the same as the +18 with the 270 on it as I like the hella flush/poke look you have around the car.

Also are 270's to much for daily driving?

And guards will be getting rolled, just got to find someone reputable in Adelaide to do it 

Thanks for answering all my questions.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 8d

I run my 18x9.5 +18's all the time you may fit a 255 maybe a 265 the 245's do the job but at the track when its cold they struggle abit with 400rwkw
It looks better with the same offset all round & gives you the ability to rotate the tyres for more even wear

• SLY

Ok, good know that I cab possibly put a 255 on a 18x9.5 +18 on the rear as im hunting for that fat tyre look from the rear.  But do the 18x9.5 +35 sit the same way as the +18, flush or slightly poking out?

400rwkw is my end figure, but currently sitting at 307rwkw.

• SLY

Ok, cool. Just trying to see what sits flush n what doesn't. I may go the +18 route and see about putting a slightly bigger tyre like a 255 without scrubbing it, so I can keep that poke of the +18 even though the +35 sits nice as well, but I just love the poke imh. Fussy af I am, lol. Shame they dont make a 18x9.5 +30 in bronze, reckon that would give more poke.

And I imagine that my end goal will change when I get there and get used to the power like I have atm

• SLY

So ive ordered the grid r's in speed bronze in 18x9.5 +18 all around with 245/40/18 kuhmo PS71's all around as well

Should be here early next week, guard's are getting rolled tomorrow and if all goes well should look shmick with my shockworks set a sssl height.

Im frothing 🤤, cant wait.

Thanks for the help MR_FG_09 appreciate it mate.

Edited by SLY362
Added emoji