Footwell Lamps

Azid

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 12d

must have mid level harness (good Icc) or above from memory.

povo packs , pull holders out or parkers at the wreakers , taped to the the Cig Lighter socket is a lamp holder tap of this to feed power to globes.

those pics look pretty close to my BA (premo sound).

• 3 weeks later...
  • FG Falcon fan!
  • Member For: 20y 9m 10d

This guide certainly works. I got a quad bulb blue T10 12V from Jaycar for about $2.50 and it works a treat in the driver side fusebox area. Now to find the glovebox area one. I have an 08 XR6T with prem sound.

Can someone give me good instructions on where the glovebox area one is? I see the glovebox has its own light, but cant find the footwell one???

Edited by TurboDewd

• FG Falcon fan!
  • Member For: 20y 9m 10d

glovebox lamp location - at the top of the glove box is a catch to stop it pulling out all the way. press this plastic catch down and pull forward, the glovebox will fully flop down. just above the base of the glovebox, on the left, u will find the brown bit where u insert your T10 bulb. piss easy. I am now double blue in the foot zone. I am sure this will get me laid. (Im married so that shouldnt be an issue)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 19d

glovebox lamp location - at the top of the glove box is a catch to stop it pulling out all the way. press this plastic catch down and pull forward, the glovebox will fully flop down. just above the base of the glovebox, on the left, u will find the brown bit where u insert your T10 bulb. piss easy. I am now double blue in the foot zone. I am sure this will get me laid. (Im married so that shouldnt be an issue)

top instructions!found them finally! was quite fiddly though to pass the holder and twist into place...I had a bunch of taped wires in the way...07 with premium ICC