Tra1Nr - Winter White G6E Turbo

TRA1NR

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 18d

lol. I'm sure Mick will get a great result mate. We'd all love to have unlimited funds. I've spent plenty and figure I've got about another 8k to get the car close to what I have in mind. It won't be all at once so all good.

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

Definitely bomber, I know I will get a great result with mick and bel, 270-280 vs 300+ is nothing on the seat of the pants dyno!

At the end of the day we get what we can afford I suppose, aspiring to a 600kw monster on a $2 budget is no good!

Edited by TRA1NR

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members

Not yet mate, been at Pitlane since monday and hoping to get it back early next week, will let everyone know how it is when I get it back! :thumbsup:

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members

The system is designed for a standard car so you can drive in drive out for around $5k with gas and standard everything else.

However if you decide to modify later it will become more expensive. For instance, if you turn the power up, you will need more fuel, and in this case the tank will have to be cut open to have another pump installed. More power, more mods, more money.

• Member For: 13y 8m 2d

How does the tank work? Take yours out put and new one takes it's place? Or you need a tank, in boot or somewhere different ?

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members

I am going

One of the usual tankS in the boot, you keep your fuel tank as it starts on petrol. The other option is a toroidal tank which takes up the spare wheel well, but I'd I wanted one of those it would have been another 2-3 month wait.

I have been wondering if you could retrofit the other tank in for increased range.