What Fuel Pump And Injector Combination.. Help Please

• Member For: 12y 10m

Hey guys,

I have been lurking in this forum for a while taking in the great info on offer.

I recently (4-5months ago) got a 2006 BF XR6T. So far I have done Blue Power CAI, Centre muffler removal, Braided turbo oil supply line, DBA cross slotted rotors, EBC Greens, Tune. Its making 240rwkw very safely at the moment. Whiteline sways going in on saturday.

Anyways next is Fuel Pump and Injectors and this is where I need some help...

For injectors I wanna go Bosch 968s as I don't think I'll ever go over 350rwkw and I know people run these in 400+ setups... I've heard the Siemens Deka 60lbs are crazy good if you are chasing the biggest numbers but are overkill otherwise... Can anyone confirm or deny this?

For pump I'm thinking either walbro GSS 341 or something similar.... I am pretty open to suggestions... Something that I won't need to get a surge tank for is preferable and I was gonna go in tank unless I am told why I shouldn't :P

Any help appreciated as always guys!! And I'll attach a few pics so ya can see what I'm working with.

Cheers,

Joe

post-47711-0-53372200-1318338258_thumb.j

post-47711-0-15145300-1318338299_thumb.j

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 30d

I don't think anyone on here will say the deka's are "crazy good for chasing the biggest numbers" either.

Edited by dre

• Member For: 13y

968's the way to go - I have them and am getting great power and great driveability. Dekas cheap and overrated, seem to be pushed hard by certain tuners, cos that's what they are used to and probably don't have to do too much to get your vehicle running ok.

Bosch 968's are better quality and give a better overall result if your tuner spends the time setting them up.

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 9d

depends on your tuner! some tuners who have half an idea of injector scaling can work with any injectors!

Bang for your buck I'd go 80llb dekas (room for later if you need it) and the new seimmans intank 330 litre per hour pump(slots straight into the OEM module).

• Member For: 12y 10m

I really like a few tunes that have been done with 968s... From what I hear they should do what I need...

Isn't 330 per hour heaps? Sorry to be ignorant about these thing but that is why I am asking...

I doubt I will never be after more than 300 atw... that in mind would a Walbro GSS341 do the job?

I am happy to take advice!! :)

Cheers again!