Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 24d

Hey guys, I have just moved to Adelaide from Sydney and want to know who are the good tuners and who are not?

I have had my car tuned at CV Performance who are very good but sadly as I am not in Sydney I need a descent tuner.

I have my car getting a GTX3582 installed at MTQ and am hoping for over 400rwkw.

Any help would be great! What about car cruises do they happen here, I wouldn't mind goin on a few.

Cheers Alf.

Welcome Alf

99% of SA members use Bruce Heinrich (heinrich Performance and Tuning) Cheapest in SA with the best results. Bit of a drive for us northeners but def worth the trip. If ya cars good to go were meeting at Kmart on Anzac HWY this friday at 8.30. hope to see ya there!

• Member For: 14y 4m 13d

Hey all,

Bbeen a member for a long time but this is my first post, just traded my BA MKII XR8 that had all the fruit for a FG XR6T - Octane with premium, leather, factory 19's, only mod to date is a K&N panel filter but a lot more to come

4L Jet, Your car is looking good, wish I didn't sell you the rims! they would have looked tough on my FG

Might see if I can make it out on Friday for the cruise.

Cheers

Damo420

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 24d

Hey all,

Bbeen a member for a long time but this is my first post, just traded my BA MKII XR8 that had all the fruit for a FG XR6T - Octane with premium, leather, factory 19's, only mod to date is a K&N panel filter but a lot more to come

4L Jet, Your car is looking good, wish I didn't sell you the rims! they would have looked tough on my FG

Might see if I can make it out on Friday for the cruise.

Cheers

Damo420

haha good too see ya joined up Damo, how much more ya liking the turbo over the 8? yeah those rims mate, completely changed the look of my car, jus looks mean and fuggin awesome now...thanks! :)

• please stop playing with my testicles
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 21d

gday alfo5t and damo420!

alf welcome to S.A. - the laid back state! hope u enjoy it here! and damo good to see u've switched to the turbo - u won't regret it!

def agree with the guys on heinrich, he's done work on both my previous and current car and I reckon he's by far the best in S.A. the guy knows his stuff and the only tuner in sa I'd get to do my work

be great to see you guys fri if u can make it!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 9d

Is Bruce on a commission with you blokes? :sungum:

He, and his team are a great bunch of blokes. And as stated, wont rip you off.

• Member For: 17y 3m 5d

OK I guess Heinrich it is then. MTQ suggested a different tuner but I was concerned when they said he mainly tunes

Jap cars but not many XR6T's.

Thanks guys I'll go to Heinrich then get the car registered after 18 months off the road in my garage!

I have forgotten what power is because I drive my Egas BF wagon, which is a slug but very economical.

Adelaide has many hidden cameras around so I'd better be care full where I put my foot down.

Cheers Alf

• Member For: 17y 3m 5d

Has anyone else gone with the GTX3582 set up?

What power approx? I'm after less lag and a bit more mid to top end punch.

Don't want to go too extreme as the CV's will let go

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 20d

hey alf those turbos are becoming popular here is a pic of one bruce has done only last month, bruce didnt fit it just tuned it for a customer it did make a decent improvement over stock turbo but I believe it to be a touch laggier made something like 30 odd rwkw over stock turbo on same tune throughout the range , also believe it was sold through mtq aswell,

just for sh*tz and giggles I would of loved to see your car hit bruces rollers on the cv tune just to see where it would of came up over the hole dyno debate saga, ull find bruce more than helpfull and yes were on the pay roll hahahah

picsofturboandkms005.jpg