Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Member For: 13y 6m 21d

I run the kit bruce has suggested now and if you dont want to cut much then go for the new street core he does and not the 500x400x90 core I have,it required considerable cutting to have "good" clearance which then needed me to metal finish/bog/paint it smooth to stop the rust.allow 6 months for postage.....

Yeah I was thinking of getting the new street core. Do you think there will be much power difference between them? I also think I need to get rid of my 200cell cat.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

under 400rwkw nah its would all be same/same mate and yeh lob the cat in the guts with a screwdriver and never touch it again simple

the street cores look a little bit to small for the big front bumber but that's personal choice mate

p.s I got a full 3.5 rapid kit into my ba with NO CUTTING it can be done

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 8m 7d

no cutting jetterson,it must have been rubbing somewhere surely because my Rapid cooler would'nt even slide up in between radiator and reo,maybe mines bigger than yours?I even had to move the powersteering cooler back a little to let some airflow get between the two.

Considering the instructions with the 500x400 say it "wont" fit without cutting im puzzled how you managed this Jet,just dont want to get the hopes up of no cutting for the fella.When I asked Bruce about needing to cut more than instructions said for cooler fitment he said that's more than often the case for him also,for a non tight fit he said its essential basically(having 10mm clearance all round cooler from metal)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 13d

mate dont get me started on what bruce has proven , we get bagged and now everyone does alot of credit needs to go to bruce in general

I'm hearing ya with all the trouble I end up having with that car with fuel dramas I still went back when I got the gt , great tuner and great people !!!

• Like 2

• Gold Donating Members

no cutting jetterson,it must have been rubbing somewhere surely because my Rapid cooler would'nt even slide up in between radiator and reo,maybe mines bigger than yours?I even had to move the powersteering cooler back a little to let some airflow get between the two.

Considering the instructions with the 500x400 say it "wont" fit without cutting im puzzled how you managed this Jet,just dont want to get the hopes up of no cutting for the fella.When I asked Bruce about needing to cut more than instructions said for cooler fitment he said that's more than often the case for him also,for a non tight fit he said its essential basically(having 10mm clearance all round cooler from metal)

It was as snug as a donkeys asshole but it went in and right up car was stock as a rock

• Member For: 15y 5m 4d

Yeah I was thinking of getting the new street core. Do you think there will be much power difference between them? I also think I need to get rid of my 200cell cat.

200cell will be fine my 5" body outlaw cat just flowed 428rwkw at 18psi

• Gold Donating Members

chit the big man rolled his ankle at mallalla today and doesnt think he will be at work for the best part of this week

looks like no jet at the drags this sunday at this rate.

only been waiting 8 months lol