Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 10d

no mate u dont have 2 at all heaps of room

pics gilly gilly

and that's what you've got now? I got some conflicting info from some different tyre fitters and the vibe I got from them is they haven't got a clue. Where abouts did you get your tread from?

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 24d

robbo iam not gunna be a *beep* but the last time bob jane said anything worth wile was 1969 when he said we should use rubber instead of wooden wheels

no m/t say "recomended" on 9 inch rim ............recomended we shouldnt modify our cars to make 100% more power than they should but we do

275/40/17 mickey thompson et streets fit on 8 inch rim ba xr6 etc etc perfictly and fit under the guards of all b series and f series if your really intrested u can fit 305 on the rear of an fg no dramas

why are u so hesitant mate I told u it works, ive used this on my FG F6,BA XR6T AND BF XR6 MK2 then half the members on this forum have run this combo

here just for u this is a m/t on a 8 inch rim on my ba trust me it works why would I tell u any differant ?

21652356.jpg

71864188.jpg

Edited by JETSNOT
  • Like 3

• Gold Donating Members

seriously bud if your that much in doubt ill fit them to your car and buzz around the block if your that worried

take most things I say as b/s cause I like the stirr but I sometimes have correct knowledge and like to keep the s.a members happy everyone else can go suck a toad

get m/t's from ebay decent prices or rocket industries every now and then they pop up cheap 2nd hand, there a great strip tyre

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 9m 3d

Its not complete fully appearance wise.Made it myself :training:.Including huge 4" K&N,2x 45* 4" joiners and a 20cm leg length 45* mandrel bent aluminum piping it came to $120 all up.Went to a diesel exhaust shop at Wingfield for everything bar filter.Killer flared hardened tridon clamps and everything beaded also.I have some spare black heat wrap so its all wrapped in that blending in with the rest of theme.Going to buy the black BA/BF enclosure off ebay for $165 to complete the 4inch intake :stickpoke: The gtx turbo sounds insane now,soooooo much better everywhere than the stocky,really impressed with that gain from the intake also.measured the ID of my old one and was 2.75",the new 4" ID piping should see me at 350rwkw with a pound or two less hopefully.

you got ya entry form in yet,did mine today along with my mates again.Fooked with my solenoids on the stock trans and now have 3/4 throttle into 3rd,better than leass than a 1/3 throttle from last meeting.Got new 255/40/18 nitto invos also today.

Edited by GTEXXED

• Gold Donating Members

hopefully I should be there racing hopefully! yeh the 4inch sound is gold huh

dont a few of these places do a 4inch kit for GTX now? could of just got one of them?

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 9m 3d

Just the silicone joiner from p/west was $225 that comes off compressor or $725 for complete box.No-one else does a specific kit with joiner for the .70 comp covers,the powersteer hardline is in the way hardcore....I had mine reshaped so to speak lol.

My choice was p/west or make my own.

The turbo has a jet like sound now,even when de spooling.The fly-by-wire is not their anymore basically,very responsive now.

Edited by GTEXXED