Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Member For: 11y 9m 14d

How was the cruise? I couldn't make it. What's the best way to keep track of posts on the forum. Is there a way to see only threads that u have posted on

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 10d

Got my car back from Bruce today... Set a new record on bruces dyno..... 193rrwkw starting figure. Lowest he'd ever seen from an XR6T :/

However when he'd finished was a much more respectable 263rwkw. Just waiting on Bruce to email me the chart as his printer is MIA

Very happy with how it drives now. Valve springs are the limiting factor now, slight bounce was found on one run but not since.

• Like 5

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 24d

hey look bud that's a decent gain that would be close to 7k on a v8 to pick up 70kw so u done well.

valve springs are just one of those things

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 10d

Absolutley - I'm very happy with the result.

For the measly sum of under $1k for FMIC & custom tune (supplying XCAL) I couldnt be happier! Every other car I've owned I've spent way more than $1k for a lot less than a 37% / 70kw gain ;)

Valve springs I'm not concerned about replacing, as it would be a very slippery slope from there.... first valve springs, then injectors, then better FMIC, then actuator then..... I think everyone knows how it goes. Going to try and not go there! :stink: