Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Member For: 11y 9m 14d

Yeh I have only had the car for a short time so must have been old owner. If u ever see me out chuck us a wave. Would be keen for a cruise when the clutch is done

• Skids?
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 17d

I meet the old owner a few time when he had a red XR8 with the same plates, welcome mate :) Why did he sell it?

Edited by SPOOLAX

• Member For: 11y 9m 14d

Cheers spoolax. He had personal issues to deal with so just needed some cash. At the moment car has 60lb injectors, xcal tune, turbo smart bov, and I think the exhaust is 3 inch all the way through. Was tuned by Willal for 270rwkw on 12 psi but Bruce recons it's good for around 320 with a new actuator and a re tune with him.

• Skids?
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 17d

Cheers spoolax. He had personal issues to deal with so just needed some cash. At the moment car has 60lb injectors, xcal tune, turbo smart bov, and I think the exhaust is 3 inch all the way through. Was tuned by Willal for 270rwkw on 12 psi but Bruce recons it's good for around 320 with a new actuator and a re tune with him.

Yer actuator and retune and you will be sweet :) Is it 6 speed manual?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m

Welcome mate, You will find plenty of info here to help with the modding adventure... And Bruce knows his sh*t so if he tell you you need or dont need something take his advice...He is the best tuner in SA so you new ride is in good hands