Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Large Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 22d

the dyno numbers are not reflecting the mph for some ppl out of that tuner.

a proper 400 plus should be reflecting better mph.

mixed results out of there...

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

so what about the f6 that came out of there with a 430rwkw and a 128.8mph???????

I think the mph that has came out of that shop wih the aproprate mods is definately on the money

• Member For: 15y 6m 2d

so what about the f6 that came out of there with a 430rwkw and a 128.8mph???????

I think the mph that has came out of that shop wih the aproprate mods is definately on the money

from what ive seen at the track (townsville), anything with 400+ rwkw should b around the 130mph + bracket...assuming the vehicle is in its every day street use weight. however im sure others will correct me/add their input which is more than welcome

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

as long as the weight is the same yes true

400 and 130 id say 430-450 and 127-130yeh that's fair

theres only one reason my car made a number but didnt back up the mph and bruce clearley told me that it made it on the dyno but would fall over at half track and thsta cause I didnt get a decent cooler so as my inlet temps went up the cars phisical rwkw would sharply decrease

so my 11.75 is more along the lines of a once off dyno run vs a heated burnout /stage/stall/60ft then across the line any clown can work out that the cooler wouldnt support that amount of heat vs a what 4-5 second dyno run?

so my 120mph is closer to 350rwkw???? agreed

as did my 330kw ba did 120mph

as did spoolax 340kw ba did a 121mph

as did bloosted 430rwkw did a 128.8mph

as did southsides 327rwkw ba did a 105mph (manual)....this is the only mph I have on video mite of done better

as did menaces 300rwkw ba did a 102mph (manual)

as did voyxr6 270rwkw ba did a 96mph

as did bloosteds fgxr6t 320rwkw did a 120mph

I think that's enough evidance of power to true mph figures for one shop also rembr... zf isnt the same as btr or t56 so rwkw figures are a guide only as everyone knows :bangcomputer:

u cant include cars that had mechanical probs at the track in this list for obvious reasons and if u do your a f*ckn wanker just quietly :innocent:

Edited by JETSNOT

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 18y 3m 22d

ok so I got my car back yesterday...

made 304.4kw with just a flash tune on 10psi

BF mk1 I may add 11/05.

car feels pretty average if im honest, no pull, doesnt really stick you into the seat..

a mate has a ba ute with a btr and his only makes 280rwkw on 15 and it makes way better noises, has a way better pull and excellent gear changes..

mine just feels smooth is this just the zf being too good? I want really aggressive gear changes and to be stuck in the seat..

rapid kit showed up in the end, now sitting in my rear seat. will get that out in a minute.

hey Sly you won't get a ZF to change like a BTR yet until they can tune them properly......if ever, and if you overlap your mates graph I would bet its the 15psi comimg in early you can feel along with a hard change, wouldn't mind betting yours might be as quick on the road but I get what you mean coz I like them agressive to,

the truth of the matter is you don't have enough mods to get it in early and stay on it so just get your cooler,squirters,cat organised and tell bruce to get it in early and you will love it.

All these cars react different to each other but you hit the nail on the head if you have a base figure and final figure on the same dyno you kow what you have gained not what someone else has on a different dyno, and there just numbers anyway as an agressive tune wont hook up properly on the street and will prob lose to lower power cars at the lights (but it's fun) just remember it's a slippery slope this modifying these fkrs

• Skids?
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 21d

Compare

This my mine made the same power but it has much more go go with 18 psi

On the 16 psi tune at 120km it was make around 250rwks but on the 18 psi tune its makeing around 300rwks at 120km so you can see how much more aggressive it would be.

This is my 16 psi tune

003-6.jpg

This is my 18 psi tune

014.jpg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 26d

Those pics ov jets car r sooo nice, nice snaps!

Have been away from this site a bit now n u guys have bumped up the pages pretty quick haha

Been doing a full respray on a mates car, its no XR but I love My vlcts reguardless.

Any1 wanna have a sus follow the public facebook link

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150164390422955.299911.684147954&l=725fce9bc4