Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 30d

Took me about 7 hours to fit my rapid intercooler kit...plus a drive back to bruce to pick up the support brackets that wernt in the kit from chris..Lucky he is onlyaroind the corner..had to notch a fair bit out of the reo bar to get the cooler to fit...plus bend the aircon line out of the way....not a easy process when your doing it on your own..few lacerations and swear words later and I got it done..If any one needs a hand fitting one I'd be keen to help..Be easier a second time round im sure... Also have to cut the silicon joiners to size as they are WAY to long...

• Member For: 13y 5m 19d

Yeah I had the feeling it was going to be a pain the arss but Iv fitted a few coolers here and there but never to a ford turbo. Got my bro giving me a hand which will help. Hopefully all the gear comes tomorrow so the fun can begin. Will it need a tune straight away with just the cooler kit? Or will it be sweet to drive to the exhaust shop to fit my dump and cat then to the tuner.?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 30d

It will be all good mate..I drove around for about 2 weeks with my rapid kit on b4 I got a tune...as long as you dont boost its alll good..May have the engine light come on though..no biggy though..

• Member For: 15y 5m 16d

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering how much trouble I would have trying to get the car as shown in the attached link through Regency?

Im pretty sure they wouldnt be too happy about the tint, but im not fussed about having to pay to get that changed.

What about the rims, ride height, etc? Is there anything major I need to worry about?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

:beerchug:

FG in NSW