Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 26d

Hey guys sold my BA XR6 Turbo the other week..Invested in a new toy..A 2006 BF F6 Typhoon..Stock as a rock, For now....was a enjoyable drive from Vic back home..apart from the damn grasshoppers.. Will be doing injectors, fuel pump and a custom tune in the next few weeks..Then a AVO intercooler kit, dump pipe and cat..And see what that gets me..

Fun times ahead

:buttrock:

post-34636-0-60143400-1294135882_thumb.j

post-34636-0-59764200-1294135890_thumb.j

post-34636-0-47286500-1294135899_thumb.j

post-34636-0-63179300-1294135916_thumb.j

post-34636-0-27085500-1294135924_thumb.j

post-34636-0-81510300-1294135933_thumb.j

• Member For: 19y 3m 24d

Hey guys sold my BA XR6 Turbo the other week..Invested in a new toy..A 2006 BF F6 Typhoon..Stock as a rock, For now....was a enjoyable drive from Vic back home..apart from the damn grasshoppers.. Will be doing injectors, fuel pump and a custom tune in the next few weeks..Then a AVO intercooler kit, dump pipe and cat..And see what that gets me..

Fun times ahead

:buttrock:

Nice hope you enjoy the phoon

Edited by BOSCO

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 26d

cheers guys...Got a question for those with sunroofs...Mine will tilt open full by pressing the 2 button however the arrows dont do anything and the 1 button closes the sunroof..Any ideas..if I disconnect the battery will this work to reset it..Also with the Typhoon alarm how do you isolate the alarm so it wont go off when the battery is disconnected..my BA had a key point on the side of siren? This one doesnt...

Cheers guys :beerchug:

• Large Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 13d

cheers guys...Got a question for those with sunroofs...Mine will tilt open full by pressing the 2 button however the arrows dont do anything and the 1 button closes the sunroof..Any ideas..if I disconnect the battery will this work to reset it..Also with the Typhoon alarm how do you isolate the alarm so it wont go off when the battery is disconnected..my BA had a key point on the side of siren? This one doesnt...

Cheers guys :beerchug:

put the ignition on, then disconnect the battery, no alarm.

taking the battery out wont fix the sunroof. the arrows are supposed to slide it back and forth.

1 and 2 can be set to open to a point you save, ie, my number 1 opens the sunroof up, my number 2 slides it half way back whilst open, to get it fully open I use my arrows, but fully open is gay anyway :)

• Member For: 13y 3m 13d

hi fellas,us sa blokes have cruises all the time,but the sa cruise controller from this site has dissapeared so we can't post them here so we put them on a local site http://fordfans.forumarena.com/forum.html you will need to join to see the cruises section,and if a mod on here cares to fix the cruise section here it would be great

So that's how ya poached your members...!!!

vik... turbos suck...!!!