Bf Ghia - Turbo Coming Soon

Moey-DW

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 2d
  • Member For: 12y 6m 17d

My advice would be stay away from the monza, you have a bit of time to save up and collect parts so keep an eye out for something better. It will be for for the power you want on the stock bottom end, it's also a cooler I have used in the past . . . . But they are no good mate. There is a saying "the poor man pays twice" I know I have had many tunes (and a new one soon as well) where I would have been much much better off saving up and getting everything done at once.

I ran the F6 intake + k&n filter, a monza style cooler, better cat (but still not a great one), injectors, fuel pump and a tune for 308rwkw. For a while I ran those parts minus the fuel pump and injectors and no tune, the check engine light came on every now and then and I was risking popping the motor. If I had of known about this forum back then I would have never done it.

Take advice from someone who learnt the hard way, save up and get it all done at once, get a tune from a good tune shop too - it will be worth any extra you may pay.

Yeah true man. That's what I made the thread for, so I don't have to do things twice :) thanks.

Strangely enough there happens to be all the gear you need on ebay like 3 times over at the moment. Go for it.

Yeah I've seen all of those kits, especially that one for $1500, gotta think about it and funds. Might give the guy a call and go check out the turbo, he said it's in good condition. VERY EXCITE!!