F6 Build No's - Previous Owners - All Models

ford_boy4l

• please stop playing with my testicles
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 27d

Hey Guys,

If your like me, Your Blue blooded through and through.

It's been my dream since the day I knew what a car was to own my version of Ford glory, and it all happened for me in May of this year. I've just bought a BF FPV MkII Tornado, and although somebody elses eyes gleamed as it rolled of the showroom floor (I'll get there one day), she's mine now and I have no intention of trading her in anytime soon!

But If you'r like me and you also feel the same way about your baby, you wanna know more about the origions and exclusivity of your pride and joy, so I thought a good way would be by posting the Build No, Make, Model and length of time owned in a bid to find out more!

My car: Build No. 180 2006 BF MkII F6 Tornado, has Ego Paint Job, Premium Sound and the Brembo Package.

(Would also love to know if anyone knows anything about the build no's - exclusivity to models, special model #'s etc etc)

I know the car started out life being driven around Sydney, then was sent to Adelaide, and had at least one owner before I got my hands on it!

Now I know someone out there didn't just order an BF F6 ute with a brembo package for a work horse - they wanted to have some fun! They probably loved it just as much as me, and well if there is one place I know where ford lovers hang out, this is definately one of them!

So if you were once the proud owner of Build No. 180, I'd love to hear from you!

Or if you would like to find out more about your own beast... post away!

Cheers!