600+ Typhoon :)

typhoon_freak

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

Hell yeah Matty it's good gear that's why we've gone to so much trouble settin the fuel system up for it but if we can't get the numbers we want usin it it's always good to know c16 is there.

We're not too far off havin another crack so I might start pricing drums of c16 up if ya want???

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 11d

Hell yeah Matty it's good gear that's why we've gone to so much trouble settin the fuel system up for it but if we can't get the numbers we want usin it it's always good to know c16 is there.

We're not too far off havin another crack so I might start pricing drums of c16 up if ya want???

I'm in, soon as my ZF has finished it's make over by rob at MT... :)

It's a interesting comparison, mine on the same boost made abit more plus Matty has cams but all I can think is that the 45 will show it's true colours especially over the 42 once it sees about 35 plus, should really start goin nuts. Abit hard though different dynos different days???

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 11d

It's a interesting comparison, mine on the same boost made abit more plus Matty has cams but all I can think is that the 45 will show it's true colours especially over the 42 once it sees about 35 plus, should really start goin nuts. Abit hard though different dynos different days???

Yeah a little hard to pick it, however with my car and Karl's been on both dyno's on numerious occasions there is roughly 8% difference between the 2..

Should all go the the Elite dyno day next month.

Ben

that's not a bad idea but would have to be set at the same boost to get an accuratish result and if we're goin in a dyno comp we can have just 30psi lol

Don't be shy Matty jam that pump in there and let it have it, I want to see 4figures from a zf wheather it's from mine or anyone else's, prefer someone else's that way I don't have to kill mine trying lol

• Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 8d

Wheres your powercruise videos John? I expected to see heaps.