Transport Delays

JET-270

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 10d

Hey fellas..ordered a new XR6T ute at the start of last month was told a 6-8 week wait but that was changed to just 2 and a half..was built and ready to be transported 20th last month but it still hasn't left Melbourne apparently. Has anybody else had delays with their new Falcon or is it just me? I don't really care too much as it's still just under the 6 week period I was told by the dealer originally, it's just a pain when you're told that it's suppose to arrive each week for the last 3 weeks.

• Member For: 12y 8m 1d

Hey mate,

I put a deposit down for my new XR6T sedan on the 21/8 and they said it would be about 4 weeks wait,I went in on saturday & they said they could see my car listed on their next delivery sheet & could only tell me delivery sometime in september,so we will see if they can keep there word,but just to add mine is a 6 speed manual which has to be built straight off the production line so there may be delays I hope not too long though I'm hanging :3gears:

As for any shipping or freight delays I don't know,enjoy it when u get it !!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 10d

Thanks mate, mine is also a 6sp man..apparently there were delays with ECOLPI and if my car happens to be behind that in the build queue then we have to wait..they can't pull it out and deliver. Can't wait to get behind the wheel!