8.48@165Mph - Theres A New Leader

IceMyButt

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

It must be quite a feeling to hammer past another car like in the 8.48 run. Poor XY was bloody fast too! :icon_ford:

• Link
  • Member For: 19y 10m 17d

My manifold is a custom job made by Speedfab. Unfortunately they finished up the business a little while ago. It is a single gate running Turbosmart 60ml gate.

• Link

Top effort boys the car is moving what was mid track mph and is this car on meth if so good going. Come on Melbourne

60 foot was 1.34 and mid track was 132mph. Final trap speed was 165.88 mph. Picked up 33 mph in the second half.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 5d

Hey that's my tag lie (ha ha)... but you can use it as you've more than earned the right !!

I'd love to see the car sometime.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 13d

My manifold is a custom job made by Speedfab. Unfortunately they finished up the business a little while ago. It is a single gate running Turbosmart 60ml gate.

Cheer's for that, Yeah was just asking as I have same turbo combination as your's and im using ETM extractor's with a 60ml Turbosmart gate, was just curious as my turbocharger sit's in nearly identical position as your turbo does...

• Member For: 17y 3m 4d

WOW WOW WOW!! The XY looked fast but then your car shot past it like it was standing still. What time did the XY pull 10 something?

Must be alot of dollars put into your car, the way it launches is awesome to witness.

Good to see the title Back in NSW.

• Link

Cheer's for that, Yeah was just asking as I have same turbo combination as your's and im using ETM extractor's with a 60ml Turbosmart gate, was just curious as my turbocharger sit's in nearly identical position as your turbo does...

No worries. My turbo manifold is similar to an ETM one, so I imagine our setups are pretty close.

WOW WOW WOW!! The XY looked fast but then your car shot past it like it was standing still. What time did the XY pull 10 something?

Must be alot of dollars put into your car, the way it launches is awesome to witness.

Good to see the title Back in NSW.

Not sure what the XY did :buttonit:

and I try really hard not to focus on just how much money has gone into this project :omg: :omg: :omg:

Atleast there has been a good pay-off with reaching the whole goal with the quickest XR6T in the country.