In The Club

Bomber

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 8d

^^ hope so jimmixr. The product seems to be well respected and they were very helpful on the phone. The xforce catback bolts up to the venom with the 2 bolt OEM set up no problems so this should be no different I hope.

• Donating Members
Very impressed with the quality. Has a mount off the side also to bolt to trans which is a good idea.

advance3

• Like 3

• Donating Members

First run today but ran into a snag with the actuator. Came ready to fit but appears preload isn't right or we have another issue. Boys will sort it in the morning without too much fuss hopefully then tune it.

Everything went well otherwise except the xforce flange that didn't align spot on so required adjustment. The Advance Dump & Cat combo is very well made. Has a transmission mount to stop the whole thing hanging off the turbo bolts which I like. Only criticism is I wish they'd put some all thread or mount for the lower heat shield bolt. Being the fussy *beep* I am, I'll probably get that done afterwards. Shouldn't be too hard to do given you can just mark the hole with a texta, remove the shields, then tack weld a bolt or rod on. Refit the shields put a nut on the bolt and done.

• Like 2

• Donating Members

Confirmed that it was a 7psi actuator supplied and fitted :( The guys put as much preload as possible and ran her up put could only make 13psi. However, was making 332rwkw at that :)

Poo happens and MTA have admitted the error and have taken steps to correct it. New actuator will go on next week and a we'll put some boost into it.

• Like 2