In The Club

Bomber

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 10d

Exhaust sorted. Will be running the new Venom FG 4" s/s dump and 100cpsi cat combo. Have been very fortunate to secure the first production release which will be officially for sale in about a month once George has adequate stock levels. Bolts up to the standard catback or in my case, the xforce 2.5" twin. The xforce flange is actually 3.5" which matches the diameter out of the cat so perfect. I might do a cut and shut of the mid section in 3.5" single later down the track. Will post pics for those keen on this product. George's products are very nicely made so looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

gday mate do you have any pics of the venom dump setup I've bought the hurricane turbo back but keen to have a look, what's the asking price for Georges dump & cat section cheers mike

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 14d

Will arrive next week. Pics are on Venom's site mate and I still can't upload any on here for some reason. RRP delivered is $950 is S/S and $750 M/S. Comparable with similar on the market such as the Advance 4" version ($925). Made here and much better quality than say 'brand x' on the market out of China.

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 18d

#bling

very nice Bomber

• Like 1