In The Club

Bomber

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 18d

After what seemed like forever, researching and gathering bits and pieces, my FG XR6T went 313rwkw today @13psi. Still haven't picked the car up so will post the chart later.

A big thank-you to Kent and the boys from Hi-Torque Performance on the Gold Coast and also the many, especially Ratter, that have provided info so I could plan and get the result I was after :buttrock:

The car is running the following combo:

PWR stepped intercooler

Coolerworx pipe kit

F6 Injectors

Venom 100cpsi bolt up cat

SS Growler

Couldn't be happier with the result especially only going up 2psi then holding 1psi more than the previous tune (262rwkw). The F6 injectors are running at 82% duty cycle instead of 92% with the old tune. Kent was impressed with both the Venom bolt up cat which fitted perfectly and also the PWR cooler. He didn't rate the earlier version (of the cooler) but said the AIT's produced today were very good, enabling them to get the result today. Ambient was around 22 deg. Can't wait for a nice cool night, lol.

Cheers, Michael (formally known as Bomber, lol)

• Like 1

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Nice result mate. Smart calculated and budget friendly mods, lots of prep and research and a good outcome as a result. buttrock.gif

• Donating Members

Ratter picked me up on something which I didn't word very well in that the old 262rwkw tune had standard injectors, hence the 92% duty cycle. The F6 ones now installed are running at 82% :spoton:

Car feels so much stronger down low and faark me, stood on it once on the way home doing 80k's and we were crabbing down the road :roflmbo: .

That Venom cat has changed the note quite a bit too. Sounds much tougher.

None of the final tune runs dipped under 310rwkw.

Anyway, here's the chart :icon_ford:

• Like 1

• Donating Members

pig in poo happy :spoton: Am going back for a ZF tune after the powercruise as the guys are flat out getting cars ready for that.

• Like 1

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 4d

313, is that all? Have seen so many others achieve at least [insert random number here] with those mods :stirthepot:

Good work bomber/Hi Torque/that random bloke from Victoria that seems to have a finger in everyone's pies :bowdown:

• Like 1