Known Issues Fg Xr6T

Timmy-XR6T

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d

mate mine is August 09 build. They changed to a different brand. The replacements don't go 'milky' like the others did.

ahh crap mines a mid 09 I think.

will ford replace these for me if they are milky under warranty, if I winge about it? I have noticed a little bit milky but I just thought it was dirty :dontknow:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 18d

My experience. Aircon unit faulty and replaced; Outside temp sensor faulty and replaced drivers seat(non Leather)squeeky and not replaced all common FG faults. FPV(F6) 6 pot brembo control arms ALL faulty and mine replaced but a lot not!. look through the forums and you will find the common faults. Harry

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m

Mine is a mid 09 build and my fog lamps are milky. Am about to book in for a pre end of warranty check. I will be whining about the lenses and expect them to be changed under warranty. Other issues are crap blue tooth phone syncing. I just replaced the metal dust covers behind the back wheels (non turbo's have them on front as well) as they were covered in surface rust. I reckon they should be covered under warranty, but for $12 each, no real drama.

Can't think of anything else atm.

• Member For: 14y 11m 8d

Mine is as good as gold, well minus transmission mounts but that's not due to build quality, at least mine is super quick still stock ford should have put better brakes on it, I wouldn't mind paying couple extra grand for it to be factory fitted otherwise car is awesome....

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 7m 24d

Only the dual climate problem most get. Warranty, 45mins, done. If my foggies go milky, out they come and some sweet air intake will be made... Never use the buggers!

• Member For: 12y 8m 27d

Wife and I have our visas, so we will be arriving in Melbourne on 16th October!

Back on-topic: would something like one of these high-kms at Freeway Ford be a sensible buy:

http://www.freewayford.com.au/preowned.html

Are Freeway Ford any good? They will be our local Ford dealer for a bit.