Ultimate Iphone Integration Setup On Ba/bf Premium Icc

[XRS1X]

• Member For: 18y 5m 5d

So you'd have to have the premium sound colour screen right?

Yep that's correct will only work on color factory screens given the requirement for video output.

+3 me.. Is there any way you can make it fit to screen rather then it cutting the sides out?

Didnt have to cut anything at all on this install. The touchscreen I purchased off ebay was $60 and fit straight in but we are looking at alternatives to keep the cost of the overall project affordable.

Thought asl did one already but not too sure on the touch screen capability.

I maybe interested but later.

ASL offer a kit which costs about $400 and will just give you video output with no touchscreen capabilities. The kit we will be working on will do both. From what my friend has shared our biggest cost is put down to the communcation channel between the screen and the iphone. However while it will be a bit more expensive than the ASL package (by a couple of hundred dollars as a ballpark) you will get much more bang for your buck. Like I said I really dont know much about the technical side of things and the end kit wont be produced to make money on products rather time invested forming them. We are just merely trying to pass on this brilliant idea on with other people who like myself are really that technically savvy

im guessing some1 is jailbreakin!

sure am! really only jailbroke to setup this project. will never look back, the phone has so much capabilities.

I usually wait for there to be a jailbreak available on the jailbreakme.com website because this is the easiest way by far. If your firmware is too recent then the best way if there is a jailbreak available would be to do a search on YouTube "iPhone jailbreak and firmware version"

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 18d

I didn't mean cutting the screen.. I meant the video fit to screen,, as it cuts the sides of the veiw out

haha beaten to it!

bit more info here...

http://store.mp3car.com/Mimics_s/353.htm

dunno why your mate doesnt like people knowing how his done it.. sharing is caring!

Yeah after spooks post I quizzed him about it and he opened up and explained everything to me and how it works and that it was infact the mimics module he was using.

He is looking to make a kit which will be plug and play which will involve no soldering (good for people like me) but he is still looking for places to source parts from to keep the cost to a minimum.

He said the main issue he had was the calibrating of the screen but he had found an easy way of doing it and would have screens Pre-calibrated before sending them out.

As we have got about 5 people expressing there interest he is going to get a formal price of the cost involved. Once his figured it out I'll post it on here for whoevers interested and they can go from there

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 28d

I am interested in this also but am in NZ. Do you go to aux on the stereo to use this and then if its not on aux its the normal icc screen?