Wa Cruise Controller

Ralph Wiggum

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d

Ladies and Gents,

After discussion with the Mod team and the Current WA cruise controller (who has been doing a stellar job! even if his cars not painted!) we have identified the need for a 2nd cruise controller. I have been filling the second slot since XXXr6t,Ninka and Lil Bodes have moved onto other pursuits.

Long story short we are looking for a motivated individual who will assist in the preparation of cruise routes and assist in organising the cruises. We would like to get the WA cruise scene back up and running and aim for a couple of cruises each month to better accommodate our FIFO members.

So if you would like to give it a go put your hand up, or if you think a member would be up to the task put there name forward. We will make a short list of member who are nominated and keen to take it on then put it too a vote.

I'd like to start by nominating:

Crashed &

Krazy F6310

Edit: And due to a suggestion from the mod team any prospective Cruise Controllers can have a go at planning and running a couple of cruises to ensure they are up to it and will want to do it!

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 6m 4d

Yeah, have a go Tom, u have been keen for a while. I'm gonna try to sort a track day cos I'm really keen to try some things off the road.

• Totally not a Cop
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m

We should sort out to have like, a cruise controller, and an events controller. So one person can organise go kart days, track days, skid pan days etc. The other can organise the same things, but illegaly on the road :stirthepot:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d

Okay Tom,

You can take on the Sept cruise. You can either run with one of the routes suggested or compile your own. Please bounce the ideas of myself and Steve and as per usual we will keep the route distirbution private.

Kyle,

If you have a track day in mind, sus out the details and let myself and Steve know and we will post up a thread etc for you.

Re the Cruise controller/Track day organiser, Experience tells as that the more people we put in these roles the less we get from them (this is not a reflection on Tom or Kyle) so we will run with 2 CC's and Myself to assist and if they need arises for a 3rd CC we will review it then.

Dont forget WAWA members if you want to nominate yourself or another member DO IT!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

I'm soon to have 6 tyres with excessive edge wear which would be great to smash on a track event! Actual laps would be very punishing on the brakes and tired suspension but skidpan would be fun as it's lower speed. Suspension might still suffer though hahaha. Also, one is a LingLong and they smoke up really well :turboboink:

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 13d

mmmmm linglongs.....maybe some triangles dude....dont worry about your car mate we can be the only 2 left with stock looking cars hahaha.....I think that all of us should at least attempt to put up some ideas for routes etc even if its a leg or two in any areas then maybe from that we can make up some maps......

• 2 months later...