High Country Cruise 2011

Adam

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 30d

Yeah, I'm struggling to get a decent shot. I'll keep trying.

Matt, do you want that last photo? It's of your car after all.

Let me know the size if you want it for a desktop. :spoton:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 16d

TAB, we discussed with Adam at lunch his future in photography. What Adam feels is sub par, we all think is sensational, so when he does something he thinks is worthy, then its mind blowing.

It irritates the hell out of me. lol

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 20d

Hi fellas, I also want to say thanks for a great day out. Great company, well behaved, awesome roads and the weather was kind to us. Just want to thank Adam for the route and you guys for letting me come up behind you (please please please fellas mind out of gutters thank you :roflmbo: ) Seriously, thanks Adam. That Targa route out of Whitfield was everything I remembered it to be and the Jamieson-Eildon Rd made me feel quizzy near the start after lunch and my brakes were fading alot towards the end so had to take it a bit easy as we got closer to Eildon - but I was lovin every minute of it - as bunna I think said over the CBs "it was gold". desciple, hope nothin serious with your mate. Farrkin stones though - cracked a foggy.

So thanks to Adam and Rudiger for leading some of the way and thanks to Captain and Rocky for pulling up the rear some of the time. And thanks for the other mods Dags and Dillz coming along as well - good to see some mods getting out :drivingalong: though must say was felt wierd being surrounded by so many black mobsters :roflmbo:

Adam, those pics are absolutely stunning - glad you're riding shotgun part of the way with me on the Snowy Cruise - maybe we can get some more like 'em - your photographic skills are remarkable :thumbsup:

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 29d

Duuude them shots are freak! So cool! Makes me want to get the canon asap..maybe pick your brain for some tips :spoton:

Thanks all the mods and cc's for this cruise..loved it even from the passenger, put me down for next year :D was a great route but agree the stones were a b*tch..I dont think anyone got away with no chips or scratches lol.

Ah n thanks adam for taking the lead to the hume! I reckon ill snag one of the photos for a desktop pic! Same pic as gary, 1680x1050..cheers!

Edited by Shyfrd

• Member For: 14y 14d

Perfect day,

Pursuit Special performed well, after an 80,000KM service conducted on Friday. Brand new brake fluid worked wonders. Great crowd, cool cars, thrilling roads, so here's my pics via the camera phone.

2011-08-28%25252008.36.50.jpg

2011-08-28%25252012.22.05.jpg

2011-08-28%25252014.19.46.jpg

2011-08-28%25252015.38.10.jpg

2011-08-28%25252015.44.28.jpg

2011-08-28%25252015.37.28.jpg

Run back via Black Spur with EvilDaifu and NAKKAS was brilliant too!

:icon_ford:

Edited by Rockatansky