Fpv Black Concept Car

aussie_dozer

• Banned
  • Member For: 13y 4m 5d

As much as its very disappointing compared to concept no doubt, its still very attractive to prospective GT buyers. The car from the motor show would be WAY too expensive in the current economic conditions......they simply wouldn't sell.

In my opinion it looks 10 times better than the standard GT, and with the other minor additions at only 3k more, will make some buyers very happy :icon_ford:

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

So as far as I can tell you could pretty much make this "Limited edition" simply by buying a Black GT a can of black spray paint and some masking tape?

Idiots.. bangcomputer.gif

• Member For: 13y 9m 12d

I agree with every single comment so far. What a complete waste of time and I'm not sure what our friends at Ford were thinking? How can they leave out the main items that made the show car a viable option from a regular GT. What everyone is asking for is wider rear rubber/rims, a decent handling package and a body kit that differentiates a limited run of only 125 cars. It is very obvious after reading that Ford have waved the white flag :surrenderwave: in the chase for the Late model camira that they have also given up on listening to their customers (you know, the ones who actually buy your cars and not the print media who constantly bag them). Very lame FoMoCo :sleepystuff:

• Member For: 17y 8m 12d

Absurd. Completely incomprehensible.

Did it go something like this:

Sales Guy: Wow, everyone really liked our Black concept car with the new front bumper, upgraded black brake calipers, wider rear wheels and better suspension. Great feedback :buttrock:

Production: OK, lets do it then. Only lets drop the new front bumper, upgraded black brake calipers, wider rear wheels and better suspension.

Sales Guy: What? Um, well, can we still have it in black though? :dontknow:

Production: Oh, OK, you twisted my arm, don't say I'm not good to you guys!

:bangcomputer:

Sigh. I had seriously redone our budget for next year to give me room to buy one if they came out. Guess I get to save the money but geez, such a disappointment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8d

My uncle just ordered a black edition, should have it late next week or week after. Can't wait to see one irl.