Got Me A New Toy!

XRDOSE

• BIGRED
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m

Well as some of you know I've been a member since I bought my BA T back in 2007, well I sold the car a few months ago as I thought I could get by just driving my company car (which is a mitsu 380) booooring, well anyway I got very bored as I like to cruise on weekends and fkt if I'm cruising in that thing! So I got myself a new toy...it ain't a ford but I've always wanted one and I'm loving it! It's a genuine black EVO1, has a 2.3litre stroker, eagle rods, j.e pistons, evo8 560cc injectors, walbro intake fuel pump, hks air intake, 3inch turbo back exhaust, GT pumps manifold, evo2 computer with mines chip and a 16g turbo (which is too small for the stroked motor but gives instant response!). It still needs a few things to get back to mint condition but in time I'll have it back to it's former glory! For those of you wondering why I didn't get back into a ford it's because I've had one for 4years and didn't really want another BA/BF as awesome as they are (and FGs are still expensive) I wanted a bit of change and to jump into something so light and nimble with great power and awesome handling is exactly what I was after! Apart from them performance mods it has genuine evo3 front bar, side skirts and bonnet, tein super street coil overs and the interior is very very clean factory recaros don't even have a scratch on them!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 3d

Sounds fun, where's the pics?

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 28d

Looks good man, it would be night and day between that and the XR.

So whens she going to calder?

• BIGRED
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m

Yeh dilz it's a different world! I'll take it to Calder after I get the tune checked out. I'm keen to see what she can do!

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d

I love the evo's. Prol the later ones though. Id love to pick up a worked one sometime. Def have one over a rex...

What Performance specs? 0 -100, quarter etc?