Who Has A Motorbike,

Pazzo

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 24d

Yeah just inquiring as it happened to pop up. Don't really wanna go out and buy a nice bike for the first one.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 22d

if u drop the bike on your l's for whatever reason, fairing isnt the cheapest thing on a bike to replace. motards are f*cking mad!!

• Member For: 18y 11m 17d

Ok in Victoria it seems your allowed 660cc as long as it's under 150kw per ton?

AND it's registered as a LAMS bike (Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme) with the relevent marking on the rego label.

As a first bike you really do need the experience on the lower powered bikes, much safer for everyone and a hell of a lot cheaper to run/maintain.

• Member For: 12y 8m 20d

Well I had cbr 250rr yes it was an import only just sold it a month ago and I already miss it dearly. now im looking at a gixxer 750 but I bought the ute so its my play thing at this point in time lol. I had too sell the bike had no choice as I didnt have the money to rebuild it I kinda fell sorry for the guy the bought it ( nar he was a wanka lol) poor bike im surprised it still going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 12y 7m 14d

I've got myself a black 2008 Triumph Daytona 675 with only a thousand k's on it, I don't find time to ride it much these days !!

• Like 1

Guest XR09
  • Guests

To be a lams bike it has to be approved and on the list. And rego'd as such.

Pulling the 750 or 550 if it's a Zeph stickers off just gets you into big trouble. Not a bad bike and worth $1500 wholesale.

As of July this year we have been told to jump all over the 26 and over rule. They only found that rule when searching for drink driving rules. Use to be in QLD you could be .05 on your P's if over 25. Not any more.

If your serious Dillz pm me. I have written a few riding manuals for different schools and gov agencies. I can send you one to get you through HART or what ever to get your license.

1. They are not a cheap form of transport.

2. It hurts when you fall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d

Whats up, guys? This is where I am these days, trackdays. I was off bikes for, Christ more than 12 years, never really rode a decent sized bike on radial tyres as I had big roadies in my late teens and then got back into dirt bikes again still I stopped. I was pretty gumby but to my surprise I`m picking back up okay, I`ve yet to do 5,000 klm on this `10 R1 I bought but I have done several track days at QR and Lakeside. Plan is to tow down to Eastern Creek and Philip Island later this year. Eventually I`d like to race again, just casual like the Southern Downs whats it and or historic racing once I find the right bike. I still have my BF one tonner, it just doesn`t have a turbs.

CopyofLakesideMotoRideDay4thMarchGreenGroup348.jpg

LakesideMotoRideDay4thMarchGreenGroup517.jpg

Anyway, all the best!