Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Member For: 15y 7m 1d

Mate I can relate to the working away thing. It sucks at times being away and working weekends when everyone is having fun but when I look under my house and see what I have compared to what was under there when I bought it it feels good. Money does not buy happiness but it buys cool toys and let's face it that's what these cars are. Toys for big people. :icon_ford:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

That's it, we have to have a reason for why we do the stupid things we do in the name of the mighty dollar.

It seems that barely a week goes by that something doesnt come up for the car but this is more a need more than a want this time. The car will go back into 6boost to have be fully caged funnily enough under my wife instructions (she goes alright might have to keep her for abit longer lol) & sought out the right diff gears so we can have a crack down the track & of coarse have it be as fast & safe as possible for all the other duties we'll ask of it.

As always more fun to come not to mention a few dashes of race fuel & have Jamie at forced performance jam some more power down its throat!!!

Yeah that's it, I made sure it sounded like it was her idea lol. It's more so for compliance when we do race it so we don't have to put all our eggs in one basket and possibly break something cause we're trying to do it all in one pass. It doesn't get driven all that much anymore cause I'm away so much but knowing the wifes safer when she does drive it and for myself is always a added bonus

Nah there too slow lol.

6boost is building it, between them and forced performance they've taken over doin everything on the car from basic services to all the major stuff that's getting and will be done. It's a pleasure dealing with them and they do a sensational job so the cars finally found a home where between us all we can get the best out of it